USE League Games

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
RobertBr

USE League Games

Post by RobertBr »

I've completely lost track of where the schedule and other details of the league are being kept (fortunately opponents have found and sent challenges). Perhaps it would be useful to have a record/update/info thread here in the forum.
wksp

Re: USE League Games

Post by wksp »

All information about USE League is on League group (https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=10555035) and in game sheet, which is in a description of this group.
RobertBr

Post by RobertBr »

Thanks. I was not a member of the group so it was not showing up in my feed.
I see the American division is running ahead of the European (one of my games is close to finishing, I just need to find a way to deliver the final blow to Germany.
Lunalol

Post by Lunalol »

Wooaahh, I'm very proud that you are running league games using BGA implementation. :ugeek:
Don't hesitate to post suggestion to improve your game experience.
Dren608

Post by Dren608 »

Lunalol wrote: 13 January 2022, 21:28 Wooaahh, I'm very proud that you are running league games using BGA implementation. :ugeek:
Don't hesitate to post suggestion to improve your game experience.
Where would we post a suggestion for alternate League format?
My thought is if we are going to be adding in hex and counter wargames like USE they take considerable more time than 3 months to play in many instances. Would it be possible to create a league format that was say year long (12 months) and use the BGA League implementation for it.
Right now Kambaa is using a google Spread sheet for us to track this league because a full "Main Event" scenario runs over the 3 month time limit, especially if you wanted to do a "Duel Mode".
Having a specific long term league for specific games that are known to take a longer time frame than the the traditional 3 month period would encourage more league play of such games. Right now we can only play the shorter scenarios for league format in USE.
Lunalol

Post by Lunalol »

Short answer : BGA is for boardgames, not wargames.
It is already almost a miracle to have managed to make it work on BGA (many framework hacks :geek: )
Dren608

Post by Dren608 »

Lunalol wrote: 09 February 2022, 21:01 Short answer : BGA is for boardgames, not wargames.
It is already almost a miracle to have managed to make it work on BGA (many framework hacks :geek: )
:lol:

Return to “Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe”