The Rise and Fall of TICHUMONSTER

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs

Post helpful?

Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 31

frankenStain

Re: The Rise and Fall of *

Post by frankenStain »

Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 16:14 Haha
It's my question, if i am, why i am still here ?
And one other : what about *** the 2nd ? No cheater you think ?
I know *** doesnt cheat^^ no matter what you mean with 2nd ;)

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call players out by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

frankenStain wrote: 14 January 2022, 21:11
do you know what smurfing or smurf means in video games ?
Gh0sT2279

Post by Gh0sT2279 »

Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 19:03 oh the great moralizer is back, I don't know who you think you are but here or elsewhere no one has a lesson to learn from you.
I notice that you say it's just a futile game but nevertheless you give a lot of importance and time to this story. I then wonder who needs psychoanalysis.
I'm just pointing out that you say absurd and incoherent things. I still don't see how you can say that his friends knowingly cheated with him when they caused each other to lose more than gain elo or arena points (except me). That is a fact too.
NeanderthalMan is probably the most important member of this community and definitely the most respected. He has single-handedly to a great extent made this game playable on this website thanks to his moderation. I go through his analysis regularly and he is actually very logical and coherent in his thoughts. This large article isn't his normal modus operandi but I guess your antics deserve this.

As for you Tichumonster, I don't know who you think you are but everyone has a lesson to learn from you- that there is no value in cheating and it catches up with you. We've seen the analysis too and the less said the better. That you go through all of this to gain a virtual rating on your account with no real world significance suggests that you value it a lot- well the value doesn't mean anything as nobody here considers you a worthy player.

Whoever in the community I've talked to is glad that you and your accounts/circle are banned, reset and hopefully buried. RIP
Gh0sT2279

Post by Gh0sT2279 »

Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 22:15
It simply means an experienced player with an alternate new account. You could argue that it should be frowned upon but nowhere does it say or insinuate cheating. Do you know what it means?
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

Gh0sT2279 wrote: 14 January 2022, 22:27
Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 19:03 oh the great moralizer is back, I don't know who you think you are but here or elsewhere no one has a lesson to learn from you.
I notice that you say it's just a futile game but nevertheless you give a lot of importance and time to this story. I then wonder who needs psychoanalysis.
I'm just pointing out that you say absurd and incoherent things. I still don't see how you can say that his friends knowingly cheated with him when they caused each other to lose more than gain elo or arena points (except me). That is a fact too.
NeanderthalMan is probably the most important member of this community and definitely the most respected. He has single-handedly to a great extent made this game playable on this website thanks to his moderation. I go through his analysis regularly and he is actually very logical and coherent in his thoughts. This large article isn't his normal modus operandi but I guess your antics deserve this.

As for you Tichumonster, I don't know who you think you are but everyone has a lesson to learn from you- that there is no value in cheating and it catches up with you. We've seen the analysis too and the less said the better. That you go through all of this to gain a virtual rating on your account with no real world significance suggests that you value it a lot- well the value doesn't mean anything as nobody here considers you a worthy player.

Whoever in the community I've talked to is glad that you and your accounts/circle are banned, reset and hopefully buried. RIP
You are funny 🤣😂
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

Gh0sT2279 wrote: 14 January 2022, 22:29
Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 22:15

It simply means an experienced player with an alternate new account. You could argue that it should be frowned upon but nowhere does it say or insinuate cheating. Do you know what it means?
Wrong
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

NeanderthalMan wrote: 13 January 2022, 22:08 An origin story

FIN
Really really good post . I like it 😁 . Some mistakes again but i voted Yes 😀
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

Gh0sT2279 wrote: 14 January 2022, 22:27

And you can say to the communoty that we are still here "like the phoenix reborn..." and we continue to win many games. We dont need to cheet for that. The level is not very high. We just need luck to be in the same team and the win is 99% for us.
frankenStain

Post by frankenStain »

Kissmy4ce wrote: 15 January 2022, 11:26
then fill the blanks yourself ;)

nothing to lose anyway it seems^^

(and youll have a lot of fun when you are an adult in 5-10 years [assuming bga suvives])
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

frankenStain wrote: 15 January 2022, 17:57
Kissmy4ce wrote: 15 January 2022, 11:26
then fill the blanks yourself ;)

nothing to lose anyway it seems^^

(and youll have a lot of fun when you are an adult in 5-10 years [assuming bga suvives])
Soon

Return to “Tichu”