The Rise and Fall of TICHUMONSTER

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs

Post helpful?

Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 31

Kissmy4ce

Re: The Rise and Fall of *

Post by Kissmy4ce »

You made me laugh a lot and I want to help you. the time you spent finding, cross-checking and transcribing all this information is well worth it. I see that he is not the only relentless one in the end. I congratulate you.

But as long as you continue to think that the elo ranking was his priority you will not be on the right track.
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

and you misunderstand the role of his friends.
cheat or not it's normal that they have a lot of games played together. they are friends and play the same games.
moreover, if other regular players block them, they are even more likely to end up in the same arena games. and finally if they all live in the same country we can think that they have substantially the same time slots.
If one of them cheats, it does not mean that he cheats in all games, nor that the others cheat too, nor even that they are aware of it.
If they cheat for elo , why not always the same winner ?
The cheater can play regularly against his friends.
He can cheat on one game but not another, or not in arena.
he can cheat with 1 account but not with the other.
You think i am tairo's cheating account in tichu arene, so why accuse him of cheating also as tairo in tichu arene. what interest ? and why not do it all the way then, taking 1st place or 2nd ?
among all these accounts some have not played any game
and among all these parts of tichu some have not even started (player afk , it hapens)
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

Deleting an account is especially useful to be able to reuse the same email address.
I think you worked harder to investigate him than he did to create multiple accounts.
Need to create a new email only when account banned for ever.
frankenStain

Re: The Rise and Fall of •

Post by frankenStain »

Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 14:05

But as long as you continue to think that the elo ranking was his priority you will not be on the right track.
... like the third person talk :D
frankenStain

Post by frankenStain »

Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 15:05 Need to create a new email only when account banned for ever.
guess mods need to get going...
also, since the goal was arena first for last season, the used accounts should be deleted out of there ^^
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

frankenStain wrote: 14 January 2022, 15:34
Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 15:05 Need to create a new email only when account banned for ever.
also, since the goal was arena first for last season, the used accounts should be deleted out of there ^^
Why do you say the goal was arena ? Someone said you that ?
And if it was or not... all this account has been deleted or banned . What do you mean ?
frankenStain

Post by frankenStain »

Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 15:51
frankenStain wrote: 14 January 2022, 15:34
Why do you say the goal was arena ? Someone said you that ?
And if it was or not... all this account has been deleted or banned . What do you mean ?
your account isnt still banned - and your face is still (randomly/undiservingly) in the last season winner spot
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

Haha
It's my question, if i am, why i am still here ?
And one other : what about *** the 2nd ? No cheater you think ?

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call players out by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
NeanderthalMan

Post by NeanderthalMan »

Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 14:46 and you misunderstand the role of his friends. cheat or not it's normal that they have a lot of games played together. they are friends and play the same games.
Yes, friends play together and that in itself doesn't warrant suspicion of something nefarious. Many if not most are playing with offline friends.

To review what we know about ***:
  • Created 50+ accounts, many with recycled/variations of prior usernames, and kept several active concurrently. After some losses and/or plays with primary, deleted (most renamed) and replacements opened.
  • Cheated using multiple accounts in the same games to benefit one preferred account, i.e., ensure *** wins and by extension gets ELO/moves up rankings.
  • Moderated several times for cheating using multiple accounts to boost ELO in BANG!, resulting in ELO reductions/resets and at least 1 account banned.
  • Created not one but two *** accounts, fitting same pattern as all the others, and extends same farce perpetrated in BANG! to Tichu.
  • Moderated for using multiple accounts to boost ELO in Tichu, resulting in ELO being reset, warnings issued, and at least 3 accounts banned.
  • Plays a lot of games with offline friends that don't involve cheating (normal, healthy, and fun!).
  • Plays a lot of games with strangers while surreptitiously using two accounts that involved cheating (unethical, exploitative, and ... fun!).
  • Has some friends who have cheated together against strangers (see above), some of which had knowledge of and participated in *** scheme to win the Arena season with *** (now renamed ***).
That is all unequivocal and easily reconstructed from the public record. Furthermore, you've already implicitly acknowledged these accounts as yours and admitted to gaming the karma system using the same methods with which we know you cheated in Bang! and Tichu.

And yes, we can't parse out who was playing with what account when every time but ... we don't need to. The specifics provided are factual and readers can verify for themselves. The minimal remainder is reasonable inference and editorializing.
Kissmy4ce wrote: 14 January 2022, 14:05But as long as you continue to think that the elo ranking was his priority you will not be on the right track.
Since wins and higher rankings/ELO for yourself (and losses and lower rankings/ELO for your victims) were the outcomes of these furtive activities, the absurd denials or hypothetical unrecognized personal motivations are irrelevant (though perhaps interesting!). This isn't psychoanalysis, just a discussion about bad actors negatively impacting the wider BGA community.

The overt obfuscation and illeism aside, I do appreciate your willingness to engage. It's a good reminder for everyone that despite your selfish actions that exploited others in trivial online games (this isn't Wall Street after all!), you're a human being and perhaps a decent person in your day-to-day life and with those closest to you.

As discussed in PMs, hopefully you'll move forward and find ways to improve your game and get the results and recognition you plainly want without resorting to underhanded approaches that come at the expense your fellow gamers.

*** is dead, long live *** [a better person, perhaps?]!

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call players out by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
Kissmy4ce

Post by Kissmy4ce »

oh the great moralizer is back, I don't know who you think you are but here or elsewhere no one has a lesson to learn from you.
I notice that you say it's just a futile game but nevertheless you give a lot of importance and time to this story. I then wonder who needs psychoanalysis.
I'm just pointing out that you say absurd and incoherent things. I still don't see how you can say that his friends knowingly cheated with him when they caused each other to lose more than gain elo or arena points (except me). That is a fact too.

Return to “Tichu”