Gaia Needs a Final Confirm/Undo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Djockos

Re: Gaia Needs a Final Confirm/Undo

Post by Djockos »

Hi Everyone.

thank you for the effort to put this fantastic game on BGA. That's really great.

I understand after reading some of the post arround the "undo" functionality that it looks quite heavy to implement. Things are what they are.... I understand that this will be a heavy investment in time...

But from my experience, a "save button" at the end of players turn would be a fantastic and major improvment, eliminating a great part of frustration.
I've just quit a game where I miss click on the specific "convert button" for Nevlas (I mixed this button with the real convert button, and there is no undo there... so I just added a supplementary science that I could not use at all...). but I have so many examples like this...

It is not easy to learn that game and it takes a very huge amount of time to test all the various factions, understand the rules, etc.
I thing it took me 20 games (each taking at least 2 to 3 hours in real time, or 1 to 2 month in turn by turn) - that is just .....
Bref, this undo button would most likely allow beginners to understand the game more easily, and eliminate a lot of frustration for any player.

Thanks a lot for reading this and your efforts on this game and this fantastic BGA.
FitoNeto

Post by FitoNeto »

A year has passed, and no UNDO button... :(

Do the developers of BGA ever see the forums?
Are we talking to the air?
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

There are no "developers of BGA", each game has its own developer. They may be active, or they may have left and never come back. But for bug reports (and feature requests), you should use https://boardgamearena.com/bugs, as stated in the pink banner on top.
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

The developers not only saw the thread, but even responded to it early on. There haven't been any changes to report since the replies on the first page and the replies on the filed suggestions.

As a general rule, however, the way to make new suggestions to individual game developers is to use the bug and suggestion system, not the community forums.
Jonash87cz

Post by Jonash87cz »

I say yes for un undo button, it would help.

Return to “Gaia Project”