cheating system if you do not pay

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
ceka123

cheating system if you do not pay

Post by ceka123 »

this is a cheating system, i you do not pay , you are not getting points anymore after a while and your score is falling and falling

I had another user before and the same happened :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
frogstar_A

Re: cheating system if you do not pay

Post by frogstar_A »

ceka123 wrote: 04 February 2022, 18:38 this is a cheating system, i you do not pay , you are not getting points anymore after a while and your score is falling and falling

I had another user before and the same happened :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sounds like you’ve just had a bad run of luck, which can happen to Premium and non Premium members the same.

I have had a Premium account for two years and have never noticed having better luck against non Premium players. I have however had lots of winning streaks and losing streaks just because it is a game with lots of luck.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

You don't need to pay to get premium (there are gift points you can get), so you can also "cheat" for free ;)
nccc

Post by nccc »

git gud?
JustJeff

Post by JustJeff »

Without a doubt a pay to win site. Premium members get "lucky" rolls and draws constantly against non-premies.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Yes definitely. I'm a premium member, and I'm at a 51% win rate for Yahtzee. So out of line with what can be expected from a luck based game.

Sigh ...
JustJeff

Post by JustJeff »

I believe I said against non-premium members. Didn't ask for your overall win rate. But at least you got to tag that sarcastic "sigh" at the end of your post. Definitely more important than reading
Silene

Post by Silene »

JustJeff wrote: 23 February 2022, 23:04 I believe I said against non-premium members. Didn't ask for your overall win rate. But at least you got to tag that sarcastic "sigh" at the end of your post. Definitely more important than reading
There are just too many posts that state baseless claims about luck being rigged and present those as facts, without any evidence. In your case apparently after 30 games. Which even if you did any statistics on that wouldn't be enough data to prove anything. And then you call that "without a doubt".

Can you even imagine how complicated it would be to "rig" the randomness - even if they wanted that? Instead of just giving a random number for the dice/cards, you would need to run an AI for the game in the background to find out what would even be a desireble result for either side. And there are over 400 games on BGA.

I can imagine that it feels better to blame your losses on the system to be rigged. Maybe people prefer to be angry than just disappointed by bad luck, I don't know...
Hosting Allround-League: https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=7870115 --> a league where you have matches of random games vs. other players in your group - season 6 started in Nov. '23 with 128 participants.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

From the top 10 people in arena currently, 5 of them have standard accounts.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

JustJeff wrote: 23 February 2022, 23:04 I believe I said against non-premium members. Didn't ask for your overall win rate. But at least you got to tag that sarcastic "sigh" at the end of your post. Definitely more important than reading
I might miss a detail or two after reading so many posts about rolls being rigged without actually providing proof, true. You got me there ;) .

Return to “Yahtzee”