cheating system if you do not pay

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
RobertBr

Re: cheating system if you do not pay

Post by RobertBr »

vahasn7 wrote: 30 March 2024, 14:42 I do not want to honour that with another reply.
And yet you did. I wonder what we should conclude if you say one thing and do another?
vahasn7 wrote: 30 March 2024, 14:42 I am writing here only to say that this is why I refrained from writing the observations here. So do several others who talk to me privately about the same pay to get-good-rolls aspect.
Unfortunately completely anecdotal and from an unreliable source but wouldn't it be lovely if that were true. If pointing out the absurdity of these conspiracy theories stopped people who did not understand probability from posting them that would be such an improvement. Imagine if the quality of public discourse could be improved simply by people who understand pointing things out to people who do not - that would be a great world to live in.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

vahasn7 wrote: 30 March 2024, 15:06 I don't care about BGA or any other board games here. I am here only for Catan.
Hmm... Then why not post in the Catan forum, instead of Yahtzee?
vahasn7

Post by vahasn7 »

RobertBr wrote: 30 March 2024, 16:46 And yet you did. I wonder what we should conclude if you say one thing and do another?

Unfortunately completely anecdotal and from an unreliable source but wouldn't it be lovely if that were true. If pointing out the absurdity of these conspiracy theories stopped people who did not understand probability from posting them that would be such an improvement. Imagine if the quality of public discourse could be improved simply by people who understand pointing things out to people who do not - that would be a great world to live in.
You sound like a troll more than someone who wants to have a logical discourse. A vocabulary show-off. Keep up with it. Must feel self-elating. Lol. In my second sentence, I have already explained why I still replied your cheap sarcastic comment. Looks like you have skipped it conveniently. Anyway, ignored.
vahasn7

Post by vahasn7 »

Jellby wrote: 30 March 2024, 18:11
vahasn7 wrote: 30 March 2024, 15:06 I don't care about BGA or any other board games here. I am here only for Catan.
Hmm... Then why not post in the Catan forum, instead of Yahtzee?
Guilty as charged. Google led me to this post. I continued cos of relevance of the first post.
SecretJospin

Post by SecretJospin »

Yes the game looks rigged sometimes.

Return to “Yahtzee”