This adaptation is amazing! Thank you!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
gulligan

This adaptation is amazing! Thank you!

Post by gulligan »

I excitedly purchased this game from GMT during its first print many years ago. Other than a couple of solo plays early it has sat on my game shelf ever since. Really neat design with tons of interesting technology combos, but just too much bookkeeping and inadvertent mistakes for table-top.

BGA solves all of that! This is my new favorite game on BGA. I look forward to my turns on this game most of all. Thanks for all your efforts!
Lunalol

Re: This adaptation is amazing! Thank you!

Post by Lunalol »

Thanks for such feeback :D :geek:
kawlaw

Post by kawlaw »

I agree with gulligan 1000%. Fantastic adaptation. I just can't find enough time to play this baby.
Lunalol

Post by Lunalol »

kawlaw wrote: 11 February 2022, 06:21 I agree with gulligan 1000%. Fantastic adaptation. I just can't find enough time to play this baby.
Eh man :lol: , I find time to program it :ugeek: , so find time to play :D
Bender2912

Post by Bender2912 »

I’m also going to praise you for this great adaptation of the real boardgame.
Awesome work and I’m looking forward for ALL the content which is still hidden in the game especially with the Close Encounter Expansion.
So far this is for me the best working online adaptation so far (better than Vassel which I don’t get running and the TTS Mod).

Keep up the work and don’t let you distract from your work on the Mod here ;)
Trogodo

Post by Trogodo »

Best place to find players to play. I'm playing like crazy. This is may favourite game and I didn't found people to play it on tabletop.
I'm eager to see the finished version and, I pray God, the Close Encounters expansion. At least Troops, boarding, tech cards and experience. Then, assaulting an Alien planet will be a risk/reward option.

Wishing you go over this troubled times, @lunalol, and can get back to work on it. I'll pay for it!
Lunalol

Post by Lunalol »

Trogodo wrote: 10 March 2022, 10:29 Best place to find players to play. I'm playing like crazy. This is may favourite game and I didn't found people to play it on tabletop.
I'm eager to see the finished version and, I pray God, the Close Encounters expansion. At least Troops, boarding, tech cards and experience. Then, assaulting an Alien planet will be a risk/reward option.

Wishing you go over this troubled times, @lunalol, and can get back to work on it. I'll pay for it!
Yes, could you play to have more than 24 hours in a day ? or 8 days in a week ? :lol:
Four weeks of hard work remaining, after I will have more time (hope no nuclear war before :mrgreen: )
Trogodo

Post by Trogodo »

My best energies for those 4 weeks of hard work!!!

Meanwhile, I'll try to get those 8 days weeks...

Return to “Space Empires: 4X”