No silver for sale?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Slartibartfst

No silver for sale?

Post by Slartibartfst »

So I am just learning this game, and playing my first real game. It's phase C, and both my friend and I sold 2 goods each, and neither of us got a silver for it. He even had a building that was suppose to give him 2 silver for it. Is there a bug or is there something I am missing in the rules? Only 6 silver tolal were in players hands at the time, so there should have been plenty for us to get paid.
Pascalbro

Re: No silver for sale?

Post by Pascalbro »

Slartibartfst wrote: 28 February 2022, 05:00 So I am just learning this game, and playing my first real game. It's phase C, and both my friend and I sold 2 goods each, and neither of us got a silver for it. He even had a building that was suppose to give him 2 silver for it. Is there a bug or is there something I am missing in the rules? Only 6 silver tolal were in players hands at the time, so there should have been plenty for us to get paid.
One of the features of BGA is you have the ability to link games where such things occur. Currently there are no bugs when it comes to selling goods and the amount of silver you should be getting. In the game in question, it should even appear in the logs to the bottom-right-ish, regarding all materials obtained.
Slartibartfst

Post by Slartibartfst »

lol thought I had deleted it, turned out we were both just high.
Salvidrim

Post by Salvidrim »

playing games while high is the best way to invent new mechanics and bugs that don't exist :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Castles of Burgundy”