Idea for a new power: Narcissus

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
King Hrothbeort

Idea for a new power: Narcissus

Post by King Hrothbeort »

I have an idea for a new hero power:

Narcissus: Once: Alternate move: play a pool on a unoccupied ground level space neighboring your active worker. The pool acts like a dome for all workers. In addition any worker neighboring the pool at the beginning of their turn must neighbor the pool at the end of their turn.

What do you think? Would this be a good power? If enough people think so I could make an official suggestion.
Timmaddams

Re: Idea for a new power: Narcissus

Post by Timmaddams »

So if I'm reading this right it could easily tie up one of your workers and two of theirs. Thus leaving you one worker to win on their own.
GordonHamilton

Re: Idea for a new power: Narcissus

Post by GordonHamilton »

I just saw this King Hrothbeort.
So it tangles up the board in a big way. One of yours and maximally two of theirs... If I were playing against it I'd keep my workers separated so you couldn't entangle both of them, but this is highly restrictive. Yes - I can see this working against many gods. Against Demeter I could see an alternate strategy of building up masses of level ones to deny the opponent prime real estate for the lake.
Gord!

Return to “Santorini”