Arena

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
AdamPalma

Arena

Post by AdamPalma »

Hello,

I just recently discovered this game and greatly enjoyed it, but once I got to 100 ELO I realized there's no arena season active for Nidavellir. From the game page, it looks like the game used to have arena mode but doesn't anymore. Is that right? If so, just curious, why was arena disabled for this?

(Edit: I looked up play history for the leading players and saw some arena games have been played in the past few days, so nevermind about it being disabled. I don't know why I can't play though. The FAQ on this site says you just need 100 ELO to join a game's arena season, and I have exactly 100 now.)
Last edited by AdamPalma on 01 March 2022, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
Ez0ah

Re: Arena

Post by Ez0ah »

You might not have 100 ELO.
BGA displays an approximate value for your ELO as it doesn’t show decimals. For example, if you have 99.87 ELO, it will still be displayed as 100, but you won’t meet the criteria for achieving 100 ELO.
I can assure you there are arena games for Nidavellir (they included the extension in the arena settings for this season btw).
So good luck for your next game and win :) and see you soon in the arena
Last edited by Ez0ah on 01 March 2022, 16:20, edited 1 time in total.
AdamPalma

Re: Arena

Post by AdamPalma »

Ah, thanks! Didn't realize that.

Return to “Nidavellir”