Question about bang card

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Musashi83

Question about bang card

Post by Musashi83 »

Hello, i have a small question about bang card. In the rule it is said that we can only play one bang per turn. But sometime in bga i can use twice in on turn (and to remove 2 bullet) on one opponent.
And i don’t know why?

Is something in the rule i have mishunderstood?

Thanks for your answers!
Woodruff

Re: Question about bang card

Post by Woodruff »

Musashi83 wrote: 06 March 2022, 22:56But sometime in bga i can use twice in on turn (and to remove 2 bullet) on one opponent.
And i don’t know why?
Hi,

This is possible if you have "Billy the kid" as character or if your weapon is a "volcanic": you can play unlimited bang! during your turn.
Hope this helps,

Woodruff
voriki

Re: Question about bang card

Post by voriki »

Woodruff wrote: 07 March 2022, 00:14
Musashi83 wrote: 06 March 2022, 22:56But sometime in bga i can use twice in on turn (and to remove 2 bullet) on one opponent.
And i don’t know why?
Hi,

This is possible if you have "Billy the kid" as character or if your weapon is a "volcanic": you can play unlimited bang! during your turn.
Hope this helps,

Woodruff
Willy The Kid :)

Yes, each character has certain abilities. Slab the Killer for example can do 1 Bang(unless you have Volcanic), but you'd required 2 Missed cards to avoid him. Or Calamity Janet can shoot with Missed Cards.

Return to “Bang”