Please update Rules Summary to note the no-Scopa-on-last-play rule

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Stealthpup

Please update Rules Summary to note the no-Scopa-on-last-play rule

Post by Stealthpup »

There were at least 4 bug reports written on the fact that a player is not awarded a Scopa if it happens on the last card of a hand. Your staff notes that Wikipedia states that this is The Rules, but the Rules Summary in BGA does NOT state this. Please make this clear in the Rules Summary, or else you will be getting more and more bug reports.
Een

Re: Please update Rules Summary to note the no-Scopa-on-last-play rule

Post by Een »

Stealthpup wrote: 08 March 2022, 22:43 There were at least 4 bug reports written on the fact that a player is not awarded a Scopa if it happens on the last card of a hand. Your staff notes that Wikipedia states that this is The Rules, but the Rules Summary in BGA does NOT state this. Please make this clear in the Rules Summary, or else you will be getting more and more bug reports.
The rules summaries are written by the community in a wiki page per language. Please do update it if something is missing or incorrect in your language.
cigma

Post by cigma »

Een wrote: 09 March 2022, 10:07 The rules summaries are written by the community in a wiki page per language. Please do update it if something is missing or incorrect in your language.
Scopa is a traditional game with many variants. The wiki page https://en.doc.boardgamearena.com/index ... ehelpscopa was written by PiratJack, the developer of the game here on BGA. So I think it's best he completes the rules, for only he knows what exactly is impemented.
Last edited by cigma on 11 June 2022, 10:14, edited 1 time in total.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
PiratJack

Post by PiratJack »

Hello,

While i did write the original rules, please feel free to correct / amend them if you think it's incomplete / unclear!

I developed the game and I know the rules that are applied, but it doesn't mean I explained them very clearly :)

Regards,

PiratJack

Return to “Scopa”