Stella - Dixit Universe: To infinity and beyond!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

Stella - Dixit Universe: To infinity and beyond!

Post by DrClick »

As star hunters, explore the sky and bring light back to your world!

Stella is a competitive image interpretation game in the Dixit universe. Starting with a word, choose the same images as the other players to win.

In each round, Dixit cards are laid out on a board and a common clue word is given. Each player looks at the Dixit cards and secretly matches the cards to the clue word, marking the cards they choose on their personal slate. Choosing the same cards as the other players scores more points. At the end of the fourth round, each player calculates their total score. Whoever has the most points - which may be more than one person - wins.

Take calculated risks, but watch out for the fall!

It is simple, and renews the genre from the original Dixit game, making it a must-play for any board game fan.

Start a game and shoot for the stars right now from this link:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=stella

This game is brilliant, thanks to the work done by Gérald Cattiaux and Jean-Louis Roubira, the game designers, and the awesomely illustrated components by Jérôme Pélissier. We would like to thank them, as well as the publisher Libellud, for giving us the authorization to have the game available right now on the platform- it has just been released a few weeks ago.
This title is already a success and thanks to the work done by darhf and lordalx, our developers, it plays beautifully online. The adaptation is simply perfect. Kudos to them!

Play it with friends, with strangers, with lovers. The only thing that matters for us is that you have a good time playing it on BGA.
Take care and play well: keeping sane during these times is important, and dreaming is part of it.
See you next week for another release!
meepleblender

Re: STELLA: Dixit to infinity and beyond!

Post by meepleblender »

Flanders was really hidden on this
Ez0ah

Post by Ez0ah »

Thx for the implementation !
Really enjoy this one, especially the sound effects :)
Briesi

Post by Briesi »

Great Game. I hope,there will be more Dixit Cards added at some point.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Seems a nice game. I sure liked the other Dixit games I played.
DoBea

Post by DoBea »

I would have liked to try it, but it always has an error message: ""This game is language dependent. You cannot restrict this table to a language not supported by the game."
My main language is hungarian, but I changed my settings to english too, but it still doesn't work :( I changed the game settings too, that I'm willing to play in english.
Does somebody have the same problem?
krissuj

Post by krissuj »

Same issue for me also as DoBea.. I would really try it out :(
viktorbir

Post by viktorbir »

Impossible to play. I keep getting:

Unexpected Error:Mismatch between language restriction change and language dependency (incompatible value)
(reference: ST
Unexpected Error:This game is language dependent. You cannot restrict this table to a language not supported by the game.

I have Catalan, English, French and Spanish as my languages. At least English, French and Spanish are languages this game is available in. What is happening? The news said, literally, «The adaptation is simply perfect.». It does not seem so, sorry.
belao_zen

Post by belao_zen »

Im having trouble with the match maker. It keeps giving me the same error:

"Suas preferências de jogo para Stella - Universo Dixit são inválidas. Verifique ou reinicie-as."

"your preferencies for Stella... are not valid. Check it or restart it."
Passief

Post by Passief »

Interface is instabel. Game stopped about 5 times while playing. Last time it didn't come back...

Return to “Official announcements [en]”