Stella - Dixit Universe: To infinity and beyond!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
red_gamer

Re: STELLA: Dixit to infinity and beyond!

Post by red_gamer »

Great game and about the only Dixit implementation that'd be suitable for BGA. It works so well and, unlike my copy of Dixit, actually gets played!
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

very nice game, and very nice implementation.

Question: Why do the player bubbles keep going off to the side track half way through a round?

Suggestion: Would it be better to have some live updates on the players score, and then later deduct points if the dark player falls..
Narutimalte

Post by Narutimalte »

Hi !

Is there a possibility that the game will become a multi language in a near future ? It would provide more games and players available :)
vonhesperus

Re: Stella - Dixit Universe: To infinity and beyond!

Post by vonhesperus »

YOU must speak the game language - so if it's hungaian, your settings must have hungarian as language... then no problem.
Personally - I like thei game very much, so many different views from diffrent cultures.. - very interesting
Kerakter

Post by Kerakter »

DoBea wrote: 09 March 2022, 20:52 I would have liked to try it, but it always has an error message: ""This game is language dependent. You cannot restrict this table to a language not supported by the game."
My main language is hungarian, but I changed my settings to english too, but it still doesn't work :( I changed the game settings too, that I'm willing to play in english.
Does somebody have the same problem?
Hey, did you try in different browser, or log out log in again? My site is HUN, my primary language is HUN, and I use Chrome browser without any issue you described. I even play in German sometimes (because it is added to my profile) but mostly English, and never had this error message.
Ezel

Post by Ezel »

meepleblender wrote: 09 March 2022, 14:11 Flanders was really hidden on this
I give up. Where is he??
meepleblender

Post by meepleblender »

Ezel wrote: 02 April 2022, 19:51
meepleblender wrote: 09 March 2022, 14:11 Flanders was really hidden on this
I give up. Where is he??
On the skirt
gorbatchef

Re: Stella - Dixit Universe: To infinity and beyond!

Post by gorbatchef »

The animation on the game is very slow and i find it annoying. Is it possible to add an option to desactivate it ?

Return to “Official announcements [en]”