Choosing our Wonder

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Ziza06

Choosing our Wonder

Post by Ziza06 »

Hello everyone,
I was wondering why we can't choose the Wonder we want to play with, since we can choose it IRL with the real game.
I'm often frustated to get one or another wonder that I consider less advantageous.
The coloss for example since I dislike playing red cards cause military is not strong enough in the game to do a winable strategy.

Can the BGA developpers consider leaving the choice of the wonders to the players ?

Thanks
Isabelle
Moa Eater

Re: Choosing our Wonder

Post by Moa Eater »

I disagree with this cause everyone would want to choose the same ones and noone would want the colossus.

I'm sure BGA has stats on this, but I'm pretty sure Gizah is the best and I'm 100% that Rhodos is the worst.

I feel like it would people to instant conceding when being left with Rhodos.
FT3

Post by FT3 »

I feel like Zeus is the statue that ends the game most frequently - is there any evidence that this one’s easier to complete?
fowcc

Post by fowcc »

FT3 wrote: 03 May 2022, 01:07 I feel like Zeus is the statue that ends the game most frequently - is there any evidence that this one’s easier to complete?
They are all 2/2/3/3/4 for levels... so 14 resource cards. However the bonus cards may give you a slightly better chance at getting the correct resource cards to complete more levels.

Saying that I've also had times where I have 3x 3x 2x resources when I just need 4 not-equals for the last layer and, since this game is so heavily weighted towards completing your wonder in 2-player mode, I lose.

Return to “7 Wonders Architects”