Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
voriki

Re: About war in Ukraine

Post by voriki »

ehiztari wrote: 24 August 2022, 10:23 Hi,
please create an option to exclude players from Russia from the game. I believe that citizens of this country should be excluded from the platform due to their attack on Ukraine.
You are correct into calling them citizens, but in war, it's not the citizens who should be punished.
KongKing123

Post by KongKing123 »

ehiztari wrote: 24 August 2022, 10:23 Hi,
please create an option to exclude players from Russia from the game. I believe that citizens of this country should be excluded from the platform due to their attack on Ukraine.
monkeyml wrote: 24 August 2022, 20:42 I just made a new topic because I cant unerstand why is the russian flag not prohibited here??? such a symbol of terror. I have no interest to play against player thet proudly put this flag as an avatar.

[...]
Sadly, BGA has no interest whatsoever in taking even the most basic actions on this topic, despite numerous requests.

They do moderate anyone who denounces them for it, however.
Krysik

Post by Krysik »

Still we should remind it all the time. Russian flag should banned on arena.
We should take any possible actions to show russians how bad their country is at the moment.
Allowing so mnay things ( eg playing here) is telling: we condemn it but only in words.. sad …
monkeyml

Post by monkeyml »

####### player insulted BGA and got banned #########
Pelleban

Post by Pelleban »

Remove both flags and replace with a peace sign.
KongKing123

Post by KongKing123 »

EDIT: I have appealed this unjustified moderation. There were no insults whatsoever in this post.
DontFlake

Post by DontFlake »

*Player Moderated: please remember that we do not tolerate insults on BGA.
player1772

Post by player1772 »

I don't know if this article is true or not, but I thought it was hilarious. Thought I'd share. See below.

Ukraine Hackers Use Fake Profiles, Get Russia Troops to Share Location: FT
https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine ... 2022-9?amp
ehiztari

Post by ehiztari »

Krysik wrote: 28 August 2022, 09:48 Still we should remind it all the time. Russian flag should banned on arena.
We should take any possible actions to show russians how bad their country is at the moment.
Allowing so mnay things ( eg playing here) is telling: we condemn it but only in words.. sad …
right. Only resistance can lead to action.
I agree that it is not the inhabitants that are responsible for the murder of Ukrainians, but they gave power to a sociopath.
If BGA cares about a player from the international community and is tolerant, he should make it possible not to play with Russia
gabe69velasquez

Post by gabe69velasquez »

ehiztari wrote: 10 September 2022, 21:49
Krysik wrote: 28 August 2022, 09:48 Still we should remind it all the time. Russian flag should banned on arena.
right. Only resistance can lead to action.
I agree that it is not the inhabitants that are responsible for the murder of Ukrainians, but they gave power to a sociopath.
If BGA cares about a player from the international community and is tolerant, he should make it possible not to play with Russia
THIS!

...it's exactly what is being ignored on this site/forum/thread.
I hate seeing the Russian flag on here, it reminds me I can't do anything myself directly for Ukraine.
I think why are Russians here playing board games, when they should be overthrowing their Kleptocratic Oligarchy?
Yes they are ordinary citizens, not soldiers (usually), but other nations can't remove their sociopathic leader,
that would spark WW3, they have to do it themselves.

Get off BGA Russians and stop the war on Ukraine instead.

Return to “Discussions”