Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Fuddly

Re: About war in Ukraine

Post by Fuddly »

Will BGA's response still be "love and peace"
Why should BGA's response be anything other than "love and peace?" Love and peace are far from inaction. You want to SEE Action, head for the Russian front.

Ukraine cannot win this war. It has however put itself in an excellent position for a negotiated settlement . Zelenskyy needs to stop his demands of no Russians in Ukraine . Russia will never give up it's Black Sea fleet HQ in Crimea. Without a deal Russia will bleed Ukraine with a thousand cuts. The US under Clueless Joe will fight to the last Ukrainian and Zelenskyy will fight to the last US dollar.
PerfectPlayer

Post by PerfectPlayer »

Fuddly wrote: 16 November 2022, 08:52 The US under Clueless Joe will fight to the last Ukrainian and Zelenskyy will fight to the last US dollar.
You had me for a second there. I thought you were a Russian troll, but by the end of your post it was clear you're just a MAGA boy who got lost.
Fuddly

Post by Fuddly »

MAGA boy who got lost.
I know I am...But what are you :?:
Pelleban

Post by Pelleban »

am just amazed the Russian flag is still allowed to be flagged proudly in this game, often with the name containing big Z' and V's. So many civilians killed by Russian missile strike toward civilian housing and infrastructure, where is the respct BGA? Just ban the flag. It's just mindblowingly disrespectful towards all the victims from a mindless attack and genocide on Ukraine.
player1772

Post by player1772 »

The problem with having a negotiated settlement is that it would forgive Russia of all of its war crimes. Biden has said a negotiated settlement is not going to happen. Instead, he is doubling down and sending more weapons to Ukraine. I can see arguments being made on both sides here. If a negotiated settlement is reached, then Russia will likely never have to answer for their war crimes. But if a negotiated settlement is not reached, then more people will die. This situation would also risk another world war where most of us would end up dead, regardless of where we are in the world (a nuclear winter would kill almost all humans on earth). So there really is no "good" choice.

And sadly, it is likely that another thread titled "About war in Taiwan" is soon to come.
player1772

Post by player1772 »

I welcome any meaningful (and respectful) comments to statements I had made earlier in this thread. It's important for people to understand what caused this war in the first place. What Russia is doing is terrible yes, and they should pay for their war crimes. But the war was absolutely caused by NATO 100%. Those who fail to remember or understand history are doomed to repeat it.

The whole war started when Ukraine was promised a spot in the NATO alliance. I don't blame Ukraine for wanting to join, but Russia had their own reasons for not wanting this to happen. It is a security risk to them, since this is not a friendly alliance from the Russian perspective. If you are not able to put yourself in somebody else's shoes, then you will not be able to understand how this war started. NATO should NOT have agreed to let Ukraine join. That was what started the war, plain and simple.

I wonder what the American government would say if somebody had told them that Mexico had "the right" to join whatever alliance they wanted. The Monroe Doctrine would prevent this from happening, of course. The Monroe Doctrine does not allow any foreign interference ANYWHERE in the western hemisphere. Rules for thee, but not for me! I wonder how long it will take for people to realize that liberal foreign policy just doesn't work.
PappyGarcia

Post by PappyGarcia »

NATO is not the USA. NATO is NATO. Ukraine wanting to join other countries in their hemisphere for protection and benifits should not result in genocide because it messes with the Russians schemes.
PerfectPlayer

Post by PerfectPlayer »

Pelleban wrote: 18 November 2022, 12:16 am just amazed the Russian flag is still allowed to be flagged proudly in this game, often with the name containing big Z' and V's. So many civilians killed by Russian missile strike toward civilian housing and infrastructure, where is the respct BGA? Just ban the flag. It's just mindblowingly disrespectful towards all the victims from a mindless attack and genocide on Ukraine.
Sad indeed, but BGA has stated they do not wish to take any action on this matter, regardless of how many people call them out on it.
player1772 wrote: 05 December 2022, 12:06But the war was absolutely caused by NATO 100%.
Absolute **.

*Moderator edit: please refrain from swearing on BGA, this is a family-friendly platform.

User edit: please refrain from editing the meaning of my posts. Restored to the excrement of another animal that is hopefully considered less offensive.

**Moderator edit: re-editing this to return the term has resulted in a moderation penalty.
Last edited by PerfectPlayer on 17 December 2022, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
voriki

Post by voriki »

PerfectPlayer wrote: 15 December 2022, 19:38
player1772 wrote: 05 December 2022, 12:06But the war was absolutely caused by NATO 100%.
Absolute *.

*Moderator edit: please refrain from swearing on BGA, this is a family-friendly platform.
To the moderator who edited it. I think I can guess the kind of swear word that was bleeped that conveyed a disagreement with the NATO statement, but by bleeping it, you made it sound as an agreement.
Changing peoples personal opinions should be moderated carefully, as these are sensitive subjects.
Dar 1111

Post by Dar 1111 »

russian flags should be banned. Today russian flag is the same as swastika... unfortunately.

btw I am not talking about users. Just change russian flag to white-blue-white flag :idea:

Return to “Discussions”