About war in Ukraine

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Greesy monkey

Re: About war in Ukraine

Post by Greesy monkey »

Leard wrote: 16 May 2023, 17:47 Sounds like deep state, NWO, flat earther, conspiracy rubbish.
Yup. Believe me, you are not in the game. You are controlled by the game. You only know what the oracle tells you. The truth is out there, but nobody is wanting to hear the truth...the truth is silent, lies are hollering the loudest. by the time you figure out what's going on, it will be too late. Go ahead and join in the Frey. FREEDON! (what a joke)
tboard

Post by tboard »

Greesy monkey wrote: 16 May 2023, 20:52
Leard wrote: 16 May 2023, 17:47 Sounds like deep state, NWO, flat earther, conspiracy rubbish.
Yup. Believe me, you are not in the game. You are controlled by the game. You only know what the oracle tells you. The truth is out there, but nobody is wanting to hear the truth...the truth is silent, lies are hollering the loudest. by the time you figure out what's going on, it will be too late. Go ahead and join in the Frey. FREEDON! (what a joke)
What is the truth then?
Greesy monkey

Post by Greesy monkey »

I can't tell you that. You are not open to hear the truth. you have been pre-programmed. I can tell you what it is not. Everything you hear, see, feel, is not speaking to you in Truth. Watch more TV, listen to the News media, they are not strait shooters. Your information is in the here and now. It's as if they think by the simple fact of speaking (redefining everything, including the very words you speak) - they are creating Truth...it is not. Search the Past, seek the truth that comes from History.

History has laid the foundation; we must keep with the foundation that has already been laid. Don't go with building a new foundation. Science, education, politics, are not the arbiters of truth.
Leard

Post by Leard »

You said a lot that all meant absolutely nothing.
tboard

Post by tboard »

Greesy monkey wrote: 16 May 2023, 21:57 I can't tell you that. You are not open to hear the truth. you have been pre-programmed. I can tell you what it is not. Everything you hear, see, feel, is not speaking to you in Truth. Watch more TV, listen to the News media, they are not strait shooters. Your information is in the here and now. It's as if they think by the simple fact of speaking (redefining everything, including the very words you speak) - they are creating Truth...it is not. Search the Past, seek the truth that comes from History.

History has laid the foundation; we must keep with the foundation that has already been laid. Don't go with building a new foundation. Science, education, politics, are not the arbiters of truth.
Are you okay dude? I can give you a number to call if you need any professional help...
Greesy monkey

Post by Greesy monkey »

I'm Ok. You can listen to whomever you wish. What you hear, what you are being told, everything you know about this War is not what it seems. You are not (as of yet) directly involved...Simply choose a side and run with it. Telling me there are things worth fighting for, yes, there are things worth fighting for...this is not one of them. Russians are dying, Ukrainians are dying...Support the War effort, buy bonds...good grief!
tboard

Post by tboard »

Any of you guys ever hear of a dude named Patrick Lancaster? He is seen on YouTube making some pretty wild claims about the Ukraine - Russia war. In one of his videos he states that the Ukrainian military is intentionally attacking Russian residential areas. Is this true? I agree that Ukraine has the right to defend itself, but attacking innocent civilians should never be the correct response. Is there any truth to this?
TinTinDance

Post by TinTinDance »

this hard times will pass
robinzig

Post by robinzig »

tboard wrote: 01 June 2023, 16:47 Any of you guys ever hear of a dude named Patrick Lancaster? He is seen on YouTube making some pretty wild claims about the Ukraine - Russia war. In one of his videos he states that the Ukrainian military is intentionally attacking Russian residential areas. Is this true? I agree that Ukraine has the right to defend itself, but attacking innocent civilians should never be the correct response. Is there any truth to this?
I'd not heard of him, but according to wikipedia he's basically a Russian propaganda tool with no actual expertise or knowledge - although what his motivations are, I couldn't possibly say. Maybe he even actually believes what he's saying but it does appear to be largely false according to independent analysts.
player1772

Post by player1772 »

Here we have a very interesting discussion about the Russo-Ukrainian War, featuring American Professor John Mearsheimer and German Professor Max Otte. See below for the link to the full video.

Let me know what you think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-b5zdDx1 ... 1lcg%3D%3D

Return to “Discussions”