About war in Ukraine

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
tboard

Re: About war in Ukraine

Post by tboard »

Well, I think it's fairly obvious who the main players of World War 3 will be. See below for a breakdown:

The Good Guys: NATO, Ukraine, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India.

The Bad Guys: Russia, China, Belarus, North Korea, Iran.

Democracy vs Autocracy. Who will win?
Greesy monkey

Post by Greesy monkey »

Would I be able to change my opponent's flag, if I so choose?" Why not simply eliminate all flags from the gameboard. I'm sure if you were in Nazi Germany during WWII, you would Identify yourself as being a Good Nazi.
DevillEye

Post by DevillEye »

tboard wrote: 31 March 2023, 23:20 Well, I think it's fairly obvious who the main players of World War 3 will be. See below for a breakdown:

It is important to remember that war and violence should never be viewed as a solution to political disagreements or conflicts between nations. Instead, it is always better to prioritize peaceful negotiations and diplomacy. It is crucial for all nations to work together to ensure peace and stability in the world, regardless of political differences or ideologies.
tboard

Post by tboard »

DevillEye wrote: 11 May 2023, 12:43
tboard wrote: 31 March 2023, 23:20 Well, I think it's fairly obvious who the main players of World War 3 will be. See below for a breakdown:

It is important to remember that war and violence should never be viewed as a solution to political disagreements or conflicts between nations. Instead, it is always better to prioritize peaceful negotiations and diplomacy. It is crucial for all nations to work together to ensure peace and stability in the world, regardless of political differences or ideologies.
I agree with what you said. Especially now, given we are in an age where countries possess weapons capable of destroying the world. But with that being said, I do hold the view that there are certain things worth fighting for. Namely, human rights and civil liberties. Do you not find these things to be important?
Greesy monkey

Post by Greesy monkey »

tboard wrote: 11 May 2023, 17:52

I agree with what you said. Especially now, given we are in an age where countries possess weapons capable of destroying the world. But with that being said I do hold the view, that there are certain things worth fighting for. Namely, human rights and civil liberties. Do you not find these things to be important?
And you think that's what this fight is about? Your allies - (the banner you are holding) are fighting for different reasons...having absolutely nothing to do with "human rights," or civil liberties."
Leard

Post by Leard »

And what reasons would they be then? Outside of wanting to defend Ukraine (and the rest of the West) from a fascist autocratic regime?
tboard

Post by tboard »

Greesy monkey wrote: 11 May 2023, 20:52
tboard wrote: 11 May 2023, 17:52

I agree with what you said. Especially now, given we are in an age where countries possess weapons capable of destroying the world. But with that being said I do hold the view, that there are certain things worth fighting for. Namely, human rights and civil liberties. Do you not find these things to be important?
And you think that's what this fight is about? Your allies - (the banner you are holding) are fighting for different reasons...having absolutely nothing to do with "human rights," or civil liberties."
You don't think Russian rockets killing innocent civilians is a human rights violation? The west is helping Ukraine defend itself against an autocratic regime controlled by an evil dictator. Your comment is appalling, to say the least.
FitBoy

Post by FitBoy »

I understand your curiosity about the potential main players in a hypothetical World War 3 scenario. However, it's important to approach such discussions with caution and sensitivity, as conflicts and geopolitical dynamics are complex and can evolve over time. Speculating about the outcome of such a conflict is highly speculative and unpredictable.

In real-world conflicts, it's crucial to focus on diplomatic efforts, peacebuilding, and fostering dialogue between nations to prevent such catastrophic scenarios from occurring. Promoting understanding, cooperation, and peaceful resolutions should always be the priority.

Rather than speculating about winners or losers in hypothetical conflicts, let's promote discussions that encourage global cooperation, diplomacy, and peaceful resolutions to conflicts.
Greesy monkey

Post by Greesy monkey »

Leard wrote: 12 May 2023, 07:59 And what reasons would they be then? Outside of wanting to defend Ukraine (and the rest of the West) from a fascist autocratic regime?
There is more to it than meets the eye. There are higher powers at work here. You know nothing other than what you are told...The truth is not known.
Leard

Post by Leard »

Sounds like deep state, NWO, flat earther, conspiracy rubbish. Occam's razor, the most simple explanation is probably the right explanation. The true intents reach as far as wanting to weaken Russia so it's less of a threat to the West.

Return to “Discussions”