Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
voriki

Re: About war in Ukraine

Post by voriki »

PerfectPlayer wrote: 15 December 2022, 19:38
Absolute cowdung.
I fixed it for you to a better cleaner word.
CoolLuke

Post by CoolLuke »

I respect wentley’s post on page 36, just for the courage to say something (totally peaceful) that’s in opposition to a clamoring crowd all chanting to ban Russian players. Even if you disagree with him, you can still appreciate the courage.

The argument by some, is that Russian citizens should revolt, or else we should make their lives miserable. Could any of you overthrow your own government within a month? Or a year? Consider your position….”those people should….”, while you sit in your comfortable chair. I’ll bet you could put on some boots and be in the Ukraine within a week.

So, let’s say that a grandma who is 75 years old who lives in Russia finally has a computer. She needs a cane to walk to her mailbox every morning. She should be banned from playing checkers!!! Really??? Well it’s her fault for her invasion!! Really???

Player1772, the Monroe Doctrine is not a treaty signed with all the European powers. It’s just a policy, so no contract is being violated there. The invasion is not defensive. Even now with every possible reason, no countries want to invade Russia. There was just no threat of that whatsoever. Putin is an egomaniac who wanted to go down in history as a great Russian leader, so he started a war.

Let’s blame Putin for the war. Let’s blame the individual soldiers for their individual crimes. Let’s not blame every citizen who was born in a certain part of the world.
Dar 1111

Post by Dar 1111 »

CoolLuke wrote: 18 December 2022, 01:49 So, let’s say that a grandma who is 75 years old who lives in Russia finally has a computer. She needs a cane to walk to her mailbox every morning. She should be banned from playing checkers!!! Really??? Well it’s her fault for her invasion!! Really???
It is very big chance that this 75 years old grandma fully supports putin and this madness....
I completely do not agree that only putin is responsible. Collective responsibility
player1772

Post by player1772 »

CoolLuke wrote: 18 December 2022, 01:49 Player1772, the Monroe Doctrine is not a treaty signed with all the European powers. It’s just a policy, so no contract is being violated there. The invasion is not defensive. Even now with every possible reason, no countries want to invade Russia. There was just no threat of that whatsoever. Putin is an egomaniac who wanted to go down in history as a great Russian leader, so he started a war.
I was using the Monroe Doctrine as an example that the Americans would never allow what is happening to the Russians to happen to them. Americans claim that any country has the right to join the "defensive alliance" NATO. But in their own foreign policy doctrine, they forbid this from ever happening in their part of the world. This is called hypocrisy sir.
PappyGarcia wrote: 14 December 2022, 20:23 NATO is not the USA. NATO is NATO. Ukraine wanting to join other countries in their hemisphere for protection and benifits should not result in genocide because it messes with the Russians schemes.
NATO is a western alliance spearheaded by the American government. Nothing follows through without their approval. It's unfortunately not as simple as you make it out to be. Yes, Ukraine wanted to join for their own protection. But Ukraine's geographical location relative to Moscow complicates things. Although this would be a great move for Ukraine, it would be an existential threat to the Russians.

I would also like to add a few more things to what I had previously said. It's important to remember that we lived in a unipolar world from 1989 to 2017. During this time, the United States was the only dominant world power. It is for this reason the Russians had no choice but to accept NATO expansion eastward, even though they were strongly opposed to it. They were simply too weak to do anything about it. Fast forward to 2017, and you now have two new emerging powers, China and Russia. China is now in fact a peer competitor of the United States, with Russia being a distant third. And if China decides to invade Taiwan, this would most likely force the Americans to pivot away from Europe and focus more on Asia.
yoyoyo2020

Post by yoyoyo2020 »

player1772 wrote: 20 December 2022, 17:34 ... Ukraine, it would be an existential threat to the Russians.

What existential threat? That is evil Putin's gaslighting on the Russians to justify his genocide
Dar 1111

Post by Dar 1111 »

player1772 wrote: 20 December 2022, 17:34 it would be an existential threat to the Russians.
player1772 wrote: 20 December 2022, 17:34 and you now have two new emerging powers, China and Russia.
What kind of drags do you use? russia is not emerging power. russia is terrorist with atomic bomb. Nothing more.
The only threat for russians is their god putin and the mentality that they can attack and occupy other countries.
player1772

Post by player1772 »

Dar 1111 wrote: 21 December 2022, 17:52
player1772 wrote: 20 December 2022, 17:34 it would be an existential threat to the Russians.
player1772 wrote: 20 December 2022, 17:34 and you now have two new emerging powers, China and Russia.
What kind of drags do you use? russia is not emerging power. russia is terrorist with atomic bomb. Nothing more.
The only threat for russians is their god putin and the mentality that they can attack and occupy other countries.
I don't use any "drags." I can honestly say that I am "drag free."

Why is Russia a terrorist country? Because they are defending their borders from NATO? Listen, no sane person wants to see bloodshed anywhere. But NATO's irresponsible actions under the leadership of Joseph Biden got us in this mess in the first place.

Russia is, however, committing massive amounts of war crimes. But pretty much all countries are guilty of this when they invade other sovereign nations (US occupation of middle east, French occupation of southeast asia, British occupation of India, etc).

I sincerely hope that Mexico doesn't decide to align itself with China in the near future. Who knows what would happen in that situation? Hmm...... I wonder......
Last edited by player1772 on 03 January 2023, 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
player1772

Post by player1772 »

It's important to give criticism where criticism is due. As a proud citizen of the USA, I feel it's important to give out the FACTS. This situation could have easily been avoided if any common sense had been used.

NATO is trying to portray themselves as the "good guys" by giving more weapons to the Ukrainians. All this does is add more fuel to the fire. NATO's decision to continue arming the Ukrainians only ensures the destruction of the country. Russia is NOT another Afghanistan. THEY HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS. The further this war gets pushed, the closer we get to armageddon.

Ukraine has sadly been used as a pawn by NATO to weaken Russia. The best way out of this mess is for Russia and Ukraine to come to the negotiation table.
Dar 1111

Post by Dar 1111 »

player1772 wrote: 03 January 2023, 19:10 As a proud citizen of the USA
But you are related with russia somehow?
I am asking because your "facts" are very similar to "facts" in russian TV...
Gulchen

Post by Gulchen »

PerfectPlayer wrote: 15 December 2022, 19:38*Moderator edit: please refrain from swearing on BGA, this is a family-friendly platform.

User edit: please refrain from editing the meaning of my posts. Restored to the excrement of another animal that is hopefully considered less offensive.

**Moderator edit: re-editing this to return the term has resulted in a moderation penalty.

@ ​ ​ ​ the editing moderator ​ :

Did the user return the same term, or just put in one that's too similar?
(The user-edit comment refers to ​ ​ ​ "another animal" ​ , ​ ​ ​ but your re-edit comment includes ​ ​ ​ "return the term" ​ .)

Return to “Discussions”