I published a tutorial for the big game "Lewis & Clark", in alpha version for now:
https://boardgamearena.com/tutorial?gam ... torial=790
- 43 slides with 8 interactive action steps.
- comments are welcome
- it has been a lot of work
BUGS i noticed myself in this tutorial (maybe related to how the game is implemented ?)
- step 17 (first interactive action) : the game gives an error but if you redo the same it's ok
- step 20 and all other action turns : if the user doesn't click EXACTLY what is asked, the game is blocked and gives an error even if the user redo all the asked actions.
- step 31 (and other village actions): i cannot put border highlight on relative board space or the game will say "Space is occupied" when user click.
I may be forced to make these steps automatic "Continue" for the sake of the walkthrough ?