How do i place different meeples?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
jurov

How do i place different meeples?

Post by jurov »

Sorry if it's obvious but how to place abbot or big meeple? It always places small meeple. I also have trouble with pig and builder.
Ez0ah

Re: How do i place different meeples?

Post by Ez0ah »

You need to click on the meeple you want to place, in your personnal area.

In the box where the players' scores are recorded, you also see all of the available meeples.
Before placing a meeple, you just need to click on one of yours that is still available.
jurov

Post by jurov »

Ez0ah wrote: 20 March 2022, 20:30 You need to click on the meeple you want to place, in your personnal area.

In the box where the players' scores are recorded, you also see all of the available meeples.
Before placing a meeple, you just need to click on one of yours that is still available.
Thanks! I had black mode plugin active in browser and the highlight on selected meeple was not visible on clicking.

I turned it off and it's okay, still think the highlight could be more contrasting.
Trista001

Post by Trista001 »

Hi there. I know this is an older thread. Not sure if you’re even still playing
But was wondering if either of you would be willing to teach a newbie.
Seems players aren’t too keen on newbies joining and learning this game , sadly has been my experience thus far.
If not cheers. :)
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

Trista001 wrote: 24 January 2023, 05:22 Hi there. I know this is an older thread. Not sure if you’re even still playing
Seems players aren’t too keen on newbies joining and learning this game , sadly has been my experience thus far.
There is a group called Game Tutors with people who volunteer to teach games (follow the link I provided or click on the Community link above and search for Game Tutors in the "Find a Group" search box). It does not seem very active, but perhaps because people like you don't know it's there. If you get no response there, I can help if we're in compatible time zones.
DiscipleofMeep

Post by DiscipleofMeep »

Trista001 wrote: 24 January 2023, 05:22 Hi there. I know this is an older thread. Not sure if you’re even still playing
Depends on the person I guess. I'd be happy to play a few games if you want to set one up and invite me 🙂

Return to “Carcassonne”