Carrot museum and beanfield

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
timgriff

Carrot museum and beanfield

Post by timgriff »

In a recent game I had carrot museum and planted veg in a normal field and a beanfield. However, I only got stone in round 10 for the normal veg field, not the beanfield. Is this the right rules, or is it a bug needing correcting?
Ranior

Re: Carrot museum and beanfield

Post by Ranior »

timgriff wrote: 04 April 2022, 12:03 In a recent game I had carrot museum and planted veg in a normal field and a beanfield. However, I only got stone in round 10 for the normal veg field, not the beanfield. Is this the right rules, or is it a bug needing correcting?
https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=255364098

Assuming you're talking about this game you did get 2 stone as you should have.

The beanfield should count, and it does.
timgriff

Post by timgriff »

Thanks Ranior - oops, completely misread the card. First time I'd had a carrot museum that was worth playing, that'll teach me not to make assumptions about cards I don't know so well.

You'll have seen it didn't matter in that game anyway. Begging student and carrot museum were third picks when I already had a bookcase!
Prohell

Post by Prohell »

timgriff wrote: 04 April 2022, 15:07 Thanks Ranior - oops, completely misread the card. First time I'd had a carrot museum that was worth playing, that'll teach me not to make assumptions about cards I don't know so well.

You'll have seen it didn't matter in that game anyway. Begging student and carrot museum were third picks when I already had a bookcase!
Carrot museum always worth playing if you have the resources ;) 2vp for basically free it's more than good enough even if you don't get any other benefit with it

Return to “Agricola”