React to an Attack

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
internetfloozy

React to an Attack

Post by internetfloozy »

I own the base game but haven't played it much, and I am now in game 3 on BGA and have yet to have an action associated with "you can react to the attack"

What are my options here? If they are minimal or rare is it possible to have an option to "skip react if no actions are applicable"?

EDIT: figures, 2 moves later I get an "ambush" card. Either way, is it possible to auto pass if there is no cards available to react?
vanmurphy26

Re: React to an Attack

Post by vanmurphy26 »

I believe there are cards where you can interrupt an attack, but yes they are rare. The idea I guess is you don't want the opponent to know you have or dont' have those cards. However, I would very much like an option to choose yourself to skip on your turn if that's the case. Purely to make turn based games move along at a faster click.
Tisaac

Re: React to an Attack

Post by Tisaac »

vanmurphy26 wrote: 14 April 2022, 10:25 I believe there are cards where you can interrupt an attack, but yes they are rare. The idea I guess is you don't want the opponent to know you have or dont' have those cards. However, I would very much like an option to choose yourself to skip on your turn if that's the case. Purely to make turn based games move along at a faster click.
That's already the case since this night ;)

Return to “Memoir 44”