After first game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
LordBeric

After first game

Post by LordBeric »

After first game:

1.Cursor hovering over tile, displays info-card of that tile, in the far left side, inside a black bar.
Black bar is too big and covers far left units. They are unselectable. Cannot activate them.

2.After playing Recon card, its counterintuitive to discard the chosen card, and keep other. The card says: Choose one, and discard the other.
So, IMO its better to keep chosen card.

3. I like the solution to Ambush, and passing option before each attack. IMO its better than in the online game.

Great job!
Tisaac

Re: After first game

Post by Tisaac »

LordBeric wrote: 08 April 2022, 17:55 After first game:

1.Cursor hovering over tile, displays info-card of that tile, in the far left side, inside a black bar.
Black bar is too big and covers far left units. They are unselectable. Cannot activate them.

2.After playing Recon card, its counterintuitive to discard the chosen card, and keep other. The card says: Choose one, and discard the other.

3. I like the solution to Ambush, and passing option before each attack. IMO its better than in the online game.

Great job!
Thanks for general feedback but specific suggestions should be reported using the bug/suggestions system of BGA (in the community section on top menu) so that other players can upvote them :)
LordBeric

Re: After first game

Post by LordBeric »

Tisaac wrote: 08 April 2022, 18:04
LordBeric wrote: 08 April 2022, 17:55 After first game:

Great job!
Thanks for general feedback but specific suggestions should be reported using the bug/suggestions system of BGA (in the community section on top menu) so that other players can upvote them :)
Sorry, i saw post at the Memoir wall that redirects here for discussing the game and the implémentation, but obviously it was not intended for bugs.
My bad. I didnt saw upper red lettered announcement about forum rules.

Will use bug/suggestions system.

Return to “Memoir 44”