Why did I lose?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
salahhe2

Why did I lose?

Post by salahhe2 »

Can anyone explain why I lost this game? What am I missing?
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg (33.65 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (55.52 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Screenshot_5.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpg (197.86 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
cigma

Re: Why did I lose?

Post by cigma »

Vetocee collected 1 (or more) flock of 7 different species and therefore won.

Maybe you missed that there are 8 species in this game, but you only need 7 to win?
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
robinzig

Post by robinzig »

It's really not clear why you're surprised. There are 2 winning conditions: 2 sets of 3 birds of the same species, or at least one of 7 different species. You have clearly not met either condition, while your opponent has achieved the second one.

These 2 winning conditions are very clearly stated on the rules summary that is visible while you are playing, and could very easily have been checked after the game if you had misunderstood and therefore been surprised. Asking on the forum therefore seems totally unnecessary.
cigma

Post by cigma »

robinzig wrote: 15 April 2022, 09:00 Asking on the forum therefore seems totally unnecessary.
I find such a comment unnecessary and disrespectful.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
salahhe2

Post by salahhe2 »

Omg, there are 8 species, indeed. I knew I would feel dumb asking this, but I had a big blind spot, which is apparently counting.. lol. Many thanks for pointing it out for me.

Return to “CuBirds”