Expansions!!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Breinich

Expansions!!

Post by Breinich »

Hello Guys! :mrgreen:

I just wanna advertise, that we should vote up the Bang! expansions on the BGA future game recommendations list :idea:
here's the link to the games' page: :!:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/1149 ... tem8916571

the reason is to let 'em roll out on BGA :o

so do this favour for the game, go ahead, register to boardgamegeek and than give a green thumb up for the expansions 8-) :D :arrow: :idea: ;)
voriki

Re: Expansions!!

Post by voriki »

Reposting what I wrote in the general discusion to your identical post about this.
The fact that you came to the Bang!-subforum and posted a new thread, not looking at the numerous other threads also asking for expansions, all answered the same, kind of shows that you did little research.
You want to play expansions, fine, so do I, but you don't realize what extra work this is.

What I said on your other post:
This has been discussed many times here.

1) the license does not account for the expansions right now
2) the main dev who developed Bang! here on BGA has no interest going further with the game, and we should respect his decision as he is just a volunteer. So there needs to be a new developer interested and dedicated to the project.

So unless you can resolve those 2 issues first, whatever you want to vote up is moot.
Breinich

Post by Breinich »

K.

I was searching, maybe I couldn't afforded a Bellmann Ford algorithm based search on the channels, so I didn't see any relevant topic, sad raccoon noises...
voriki

Post by voriki »

Breinich wrote: 03 June 2022, 01:54 K.

I was searching, maybe I couldn't afforded a Bellmann Ford algorithm based search on the channels, so I didn't see any relevant topic, sad raccoon noises...
In this subforum dedicated to Bang, I see 2 topics open, named:
[*]Expansions! Please, add expansions to this game!
[*]Expansions, Two character choosing before the game, Leaving by purpose

Gee, I wonder where you could have posted or read about it before opeing new posts all over?

Return to “Bang”