Suddenly taking a long time to get games

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
wrldtrvllr

Suddenly taking a long time to get games

Post by wrldtrvllr »

Starting from a few days ago, it has suddenly become very difficult for me to get Carcassonne arena games. They have always previously started very quickly, but suddenly I'm waiting 20 minutes to start a game. Is anyone else experiencing this?
wrldtrvllr

Re: Suddenly taking a long time to get games

Post by wrldtrvllr »

And coinciding exactly with the time it got very slow to find games, I find that it has become almost impossible to win games. Every single time I try to block a player, they get the piece they need to evade the block. Every single time a player moves to block me, they get the piece they need. From winning about 60% of my games until about a week ago, I have won about 20% of my games since they became slow to find. It is objectively a step-change in the behaviour of the game. It would seem like a remarkable coincidence that a step-change in the speed at which I get games coincides with a step-change in the in-game behaviour. So I would suspect that the two are somehow related.

Has anyone else experienced a drastic increase in the time they have to wait for games? Has anyone else experience a drastic change in the luck they experience within the game?

Return to “Carcassonne”