Snake on Arena

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
FelixTHM

Snake on Arena

Post by FelixTHM »

Will Snake ever come to arena? It's by far the better-designed temple track (calling it advanced is a bit of a misnomer), and it's puzzling that the arena seasons don't at least alternate between the two temple tracks. I played many arena games a few seasons ago, but haven't played since it got so stale - aren't others interested to at least try the Snake Temple board and track?

Hoping there'll be enough others who share this sentiment since most BGA tournaments actually run Snake Temple.
Een

Re: Snake on Arena

Post by Een »

As you probably know, the most active players on a game (the game "gurus") choose the settings for the next arena season through a vote. Snake temple was voted for on season 7, then coming back to Bird temple was voted for season 8, and keeping current settings was voted for season 9 (the current one), so we still have the Bird side for this season. Next season, who knows?
FelixTHM

Re: Snake on Arena

Post by FelixTHM »

Ahhhh I wasn't around for season 7, what a pity. In fact I was one of the gurus who voted for it in season 6 lol, but I didn't even notice the result since season 7 coincided with a really busy period for me.

Fingers crossed for Season 10!

Return to “Lost Ruins of Arnak”