Abandon request as a cheat strategy (* is a cheater)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
RYANDING

Re: Abandon request as a cheat strategy (* is a cheater)

Post by RYANDING »

Yes that's me against myself during the early days when i started playing here and trying to boost the rank. then recently it's me against my sister using my pseudo account when we've played recently. i admit those earlier games were stupid but i dont do that any more
RYANDING

Re: Abandon request as a cheat strategy (* is a cheater)

Post by RYANDING »

Pistol Star wrote: 17 October 2022, 09:58
RYANDING wrote: 07 October 2022, 04:31 https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=305995856

I had the pleasure to watch this game and witnessed how Player Z was trying desperately to ask the opponent to abandon the game, in order to avoid a loss. When his request to abandon the game was rejected, he then resorted to asking the opponent to agree to switch to a turn-based game, in an attempt to permanently stall and never finish the game so as to avoid a loss. When all his attempts were rejected, he bitterly finished the game and took the loss.

The reason why the opponent was able to resisting accepting those pathetic requests was that I happened to be watching the game and knew what Player Z was trying to cheat and I kindly sent the opponent multiple messages about the way Player Z usually cheats.

I think as a serious board gamer, Player Z fails miserably because he doesn't enjoy the game anymore and does silly things only to keep his ranking. He doesn't play with any high level opponents. All he does every day is to wait for the system to match apprentice level or worse still beginner level players. How pathetic.
It's quite hilarious reading this from you. You played against yourself 38 times. RYANDING vs ryanding2. Let's all guess what the outcome of every single game was and how ryanding2 played in these games...
Yes that's me against myself during the early days when i started playing here and trying to boost the rank. then recently it's me against my sister using my pseudo account when we've played recently. i admit those earlier games were stupid but i dont do that any more

Return to “The Castles of Burgundy”