single-use card

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
vichy

single-use card

Post by vichy »

Is there any way to know if a single-use card has already been used or not?

robinzig

Re: single-use card

Post by robinzig »

What do you mean by "single use card"? I think you're probably misunderstanding some rules but not sure which.

Having bought a "yellow" VP card as you have there, you get the VP (5 in this case) instantly. After that you can't buy another card for that slot, and if you roll that combination on your turn, you get nothing. (But you can still benefit from the "red" rewards if rolled on other players' turns, getting 1 coin in this case.) There's nothing to keep track of.
vichy

Re: single-use card

Post by vichy »

robinzig wrote: 08 May 2022, 17:08 What do you mean by "single use card"? I think you're probably misunderstanding some rules but not sure which.

Having bought a "yellow" VP card as you have there, you get the VP (5 in this case) instantly. After that you can't buy another card for that slot, and if you roll that combination on your turn, you get nothing. (But you can still benefit from the "red" rewards if rolled on other players' turns, getting 1 coin in this case.) There's nothing to keep track of.
Oh thank you. I thought I needed to get that number back on the dice in order to get the points. Didn't know they add up when I buy it.

Return to “Space Base”