Memoir 44 is now in beta!

Hot and crispy games just out of the oven
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
felipe1982

Re: Memoir 44 is now in beta!

Post by felipe1982 »

_Scapin_ wrote: 08 July 2022, 22:27 Hello les devs ! Et merci pour la merveilleuse adaptation de Mémoire 44 !

J'en profite pour poser une question bête : peut-il y avoir des bugs dans le "générateur de hasard" du jeu ? Sur ma dernière partie mon adversaire a sorti 11 infanteries d'affilée :o
Bon, c'est la seule fois ou un truc aussi incroyable est arrivé, en 5 ou 6 parties.

Encore bravo ;)
Yes. The game is rigged. The dice always favour your opponent and they never favour you.

/sarcasm
Rusty Cohle

Post by Rusty Cohle »

:lol: :lol:
felipe1982 wrote: 09 July 2022, 00:53 Yes. The game is rigged. The dice always favour your opponent and they never favour you.

/sarcasm
Helljon

Post by Helljon »

This is to good to be true !!! :D :D :D
ianhogston

Post by ianhogston »

I card only see Sword Beach and none of the other d day landings?
Rusty Cohle

Post by Rusty Cohle »

I have two questions :

- can anybody tell me what the abbreviations in front of the name of the maps are [BB] [MT] [TP] ? I guess its the theatre of opérations but what are they exactly ?

- can anybody tell me where I can find the software to make custom maps playable in BGA ? found an official one but would like to be sure before buying.

Thanks a lot !!
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Rusty Cohle wrote: 02 August 2022, 14:33 I have two questions :

- can anybody tell me what the abbreviations in front of the name of the maps are [BB] [MT] [TP] ? I guess its the theatre of opérations but what are they exactly ?

- can anybody tell me where I can find the software to make custom maps playable in BGA ? found an official one but would like to be sure before buying.

Thanks a lot !!
BB = Base Box
MT = Meditarean Theater
PT = Pacific theater
EF = Eastern Fron
TP = Terrain Pack

The software is the one on the DoW website, you can indeed buy direct access or you can also have access if you buy enough lingot on the M44 Online app I think.
Rusty Cohle

Post by Rusty Cohle »

Thanks a lot Tisaac 8-)

I plan on creating a Memoir'44 tournament for the winter.. so I'm gathering informations ;)
hjess

Post by hjess »

Great adaption, there are a few bugs but it is still in Beta so I expect that :) More scenarios requested of course.... and I know this isn't the place but I would be very happy to see more Command & Colors games on Arena, they are all great games!
Rusty Cohle

Post by Rusty Cohle »

For those interested in joining a (possible) tournament, I'm throwing a few ideas in the tournament section here : https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26650

Join if you have any interest ;)
wowskyguy

Post by wowskyguy »

Been playing it for a while now and I think the implementation is great! Even on the phone browser it's easy to scroll around.

Can you add a line in the statistics? While number of dice rolled means more opportunity to damage, its effectiveness is not clearly seen. If a line listing how many individual pieces (not groups of pieces) were destroyed by those dice, we can have another opportunity to evaluate.

If you attack infantry and roll 3 tanks, you do nothing, but this roll maybe consistent with the dice statistics overall. If you attack tanks and rolled 3 infantry, the same thing happened. But when you attacked infantry (or another unit) and rolled whatever was needed to kill it (be it flags if the unit cannot retreat), then your attack was more effective.

Cheers

Return to “"Beta" games”