Memoir´44 Spanish Translation

Traducción Española
Almilcar

Memoir´44 Spanish Translation

Post by Almilcar »

Good morning from Spain,

I´d like to call your attention regarding Memoir´44 Spanish localization.

First, let me introduce myself. I do have a solid background in the hobby, with more than seventy-five games localized into Spanish, most of them for Spanish publishers. Even though it started kind of a hobby back in 2007, I began to translate into Spanish all the content published for Memoir'44 under Days of Wonder permission through its office in Paris.

Now, back to the issue. There´re several pieces of text already confirmed that are unintelligible and do not match the "official" translations for this game. I´m referring to:

- Command Cards titles and texts.
- Summary Cards titles and texts.
- Key text used in the Scenario Description to include Conditions of Victory and Special Instructions.

To a lesser extent:

- Background History of the scenarios: please, do avoid using Google Translator.

Please, unlock all the text already confirmed to drastically improve the quality of the whole translation.

Regards,
Een

Re: Memoir´44 Spanish Translation

Post by Een »

Hello,
Thanks for your interest in having the best possible translations in Spanish!

I checked and translations for M44 are not validated yet, and can be updated from:
https://boardgamearena.com/translation? ... cale=es_ES

NB: game translations are initially populated by machine translation which need afterwards to be proofread and improved by the community from Community / Help us translate BGA (direct link above for M44).

Return to “Español - es”