The main reason your opponents give is?

General discussion on board games
AtleoS

The main reason your opponents give is?

Post by AtleoS »

What is that? am I dreaming or what?

I just logged back in and found this:

including -40 reputation...

You must explain to me now what is happening... because it is going too far.

I'm talking to the moderator who approved this!
FT3

Re: The main reason your opponents give is?

Post by FT3 »

The one time I had multiple threats of red thumbs was when I played Werewolves of Millers Hollow, to be fair I didn’t know what I was doing and probably ruined the whole game.

Anyway if I had to make a complete stab in the dark (and assuming you haven’t been saying unpleasant things in the game chat) I’d assume it went back to that game…
AtleoS

Post by AtleoS »

FT3 wrote: 10 June 2022, 00:17 The one time I had multiple threats of red thumbs was when I played Werewolves of Millers Hollow, to be fair I didn’t know what I was doing and probably ruined the whole game.

Anyway if I had to make a complete stab in the dark (and assuming you haven’t been saying unpleasant things in the game chat) I’d assume it went back to that game…
And? The link with me? Look at the pictures and please leave the topic to who approved this... is not a topic of friendly discussion or anything...

Its really serious for me!
FT3

Post by FT3 »

Getting a better idea of why you might receive red thumbs… :roll:
Carolinemgm

Post by Carolinemgm »

If you don´t want people to answer, you should use the right canal to contact moderators and the forum is not.
You should use the buttons on the page you showed first or the link Contact us/Support at the end of the page.
AtleoS

Post by AtleoS »

Carolinemgm wrote: 10 June 2022, 08:30 If you don´t want people to answer, you should use the right canal to contact moderators and the forum is not.
You should use the buttons on the page you showed first or the link Contact us/Support at the end of the page.
Thanks for the help appreciate it!
voriki

Post by voriki »

Moroccan wrote: 10 June 2022, 00:43
And? The link with me? Look at the pictures and please leave the topic to who approved this... is not a topic of friendly discussion or anything...

This a public forum, and you chose to discuss it publicly. The response you gave could already be a factor on why people red thumb you.

People could also take offense to your name, as you take possesion of a nationality that is not your own.
AtleoS

Post by AtleoS »

voriki wrote: 12 June 2022, 16:55

This a public forum, and you chose to discuss it publicly. The response you gave could already be a factor on why people red thumb you.

People could also take offense to your name, as you take possesion of a nationality that is not your own.
Be careful! Choose your words carefully before writing them you dont know what youre saying and you dont know me neither you nor the others!

And you are not a moderator/administrator to answer me on this topic so avoid!
voriki

Post by voriki »

Moroccan wrote: 13 June 2022, 22:53
voriki wrote: 12 June 2022, 16:55

Be careful! Choose your words carefully before writing them you dont know what youre saying and you dont know me neither you nor the others!

And you are not a moderator/administrator to answer me on this topic so avoid!
Again, this is a public forum. You will not get the answer you desire from a moderator or administrator here.

Your name is Moroccan, but you are Libyan, according to your profile. Altough your profile does list a lot of fake information, unless you're really 2000 years old?
Why do you have the need to lie about details on your profile? Why not simply choose to not disclose them?
JuanE

Post by JuanE »

2000 years old and I thought i was old with just 262 :D

Return to “Discuss about board games”