Unfair play?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
PaskinsP

Re: Unfair play?

Post by PaskinsP »

vincentt wrote: 06 July 2022, 20:52 Hello

Publisher contacted us (Tisaac & I) about this and his position (that we will implement) is that ranked game (ie not training) must be in 2 way.
We will implement this soon.

Cheers
But an important question remains...
What do with the "contaminated ranking".

I'm moving around the top 10 ELO... and it's quite disheartening to know top 1 spot is ""empty"" an is completely unachievable, without resorting like that dude to dirty tricks.

And I fear that more than one spot is contaminated.
Once out of Beta... will rankings reset hopefully?

With no intention to brag... I know I would reach top 10 again, only tricksters would be left out, which is as intended.
Tisaac

Re: Unfair play?

Post by Tisaac »

PaskinsP wrote: 07 July 2022, 14:14
vincentt wrote: 06 July 2022, 20:52 Hello

Publisher contacted us (Tisaac & I) about this and his position (that we will implement) is that ranked game (ie not training) must be in 2 way.
We will implement this soon.

Cheers
But an important question remains...
What do with the "contaminated ranking".

I'm moving around the top 10 ELO... and it's quite disheartening to know top 1 spot is ""empty"" an is completely unachievable, without resorting like that dude to dirty tricks.

And I fear that more than one spot is contaminated.
Once out of Beta... will rankings reset hopefully?

With no intention to brag... I know I would reach top 10 again, only tricksters would be left out, which is as intended.
No reset, but ELO are still quite low (which is normal for recent games) so don't worry about that you will get beyond him eventually.

Return to “Memoir 44”