Arena Change?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Vandaley

Arena Change?

Post by Vandaley »

I just started an Arena game and the ice cream expansion was included. Are changes supposed to happen mid arena season?
Tisaac

Re: Arena Change?

Post by Tisaac »

Vandaley wrote: 23 June 2022, 15:21 I just started an Arena game and the ice cream expansion was included. Are changes supposed to happen mid arena season?
Nope.
Een

Post by Een »

Vandaley wrote: 23 June 2022, 15:21 I just started an Arena game and the ice cream expansion was included. Are changes supposed to happen mid arena season?
This is not a change, the "Board/expansion" option has remained set to "- let this option choice free -' which allows to select your preferred option.
It may have been an oversight at the time this option was introduced, but this option exists for a while, so it may also be that the gurus for Welcome To find this satisfactory.
Vandaley

Post by Vandaley »

Who has the choice? When I go to start an arena match how would I include or not include it?
cybrweez

Post by cybrweez »

https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... 27&t=25239

I raised this issue already. Not sure why it changes multiple times in one Arena season. Seems strange.
Een

Post by Een »

Probably an oversight then. I have set the option to base game.
tetepoov

Post by tetepoov »

I wouldn't mind having summer be an option for a full season of arena though!

Return to “Welcome To”