Tournaments & karma: new rules

Tournaments organization / Organisation des tournois
miklomike

Re: Tournaments & karma: new rules

Post by miklomike »

Is there anywhere that says how many tournaments we are in? I tried to join a tournament just now and it said I have reached my max of 100 tournaments.

For all in progress tournaments I am only in 45 tournaments. For all planned tournaments I am only in 5. That's is a total of only 50 turn based tournaments.

To add to this, of those 45 in progress tournaments, I have been eliminated from 18 of them.

The max number of 100 tournaments is not being calculated correctl. I also think it should not count tournaments that you have been eliminated from since you are no longer playing in those tournaments.

Added a bug report here https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=67470
Last edited by miklomike on 07 July 2022, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
Acuado

Post by Acuado »

miklomike wrote: 06 July 2022, 23:48 Is there anywhere that says how many tournaments we are in? I tried to join a tournament just now and it said I have reached my max of 100 tournaments.

For all in progress tournaments I am only in 45 tournaments. For all planned tournaments I am only in 5. That's is a total of only 50 turn based tournaments.

To add to this, of those 45 in progress tournaments, I have been eliminated from 18 of them.

The max number of 100 tournaments is not being calculated correctl. I also think it should not count tournaments that you have been eliminated from since you are no longer playing in those tournaments.
I have the same issue with half on you ; i'd already add like a bug here : https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=67455
Draasill

Post by Draasill »

Acuado wrote: 07 July 2022, 00:19 I have the same issue with half on you ; i'd already add like a bug here : https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=67455
Hi,

this is fixed!

Thank you for the report.
tolsty2002

Post by tolsty2002 »

It not fixed. I currently have 61 current tables and 21 future scheduled tournaments. But I can't sign up for a new tournament.
Acuado

Post by Acuado »

It's fixed for me.

Thank for fast fix.
Silene

Post by Silene »

tolsty2002 wrote: 07 July 2022, 13:12 It not fixed. I currently have 61 current tables and 21 future scheduled tournaments. But I can't sign up for a new tournament.
This is not all the relevant information from your side. The limit is number of tournaments and that's independent from number of tables that you are playing. Check your number of tournaments (playing/waiting for game to start/registered and waiting for event to start)
Hosting Allround-League: https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=7870115 --> a league where you have matches of random games vs. other players in your group - season 6 started in Nov. '23 with 128 participants.
tolsty2002

Post by tolsty2002 »

It's clear. Another question - why are tournaments in which I have already lost and, accordingly, do not take part?
guilsolo

Post by guilsolo »

J'aimerais savoir si dans la limite des 100 tournois on prend en compte les tournois non finis mais où ton a été éliminé. Merci
De plus, je pense que je ne participerais plus à des tournois système suisse. Exemple le tournoi du 18 février est toujours en cours. C'est trop long.
Acuado

Post by Acuado »

guilsolo wrote: 07 July 2022, 20:47 De plus, je pense que je ne participerais plus à des tournois système suisse. Exemple le tournoi du 18 février est toujours en cours. C'est trop long.
Une autre possibilité serai de prendre des tournois à matchs suisses qui ont une durée moins longue ("durée de la partie" <7jrs au lieu de ceux qu'on peut voir à 10 ou 30 jours selon les jeux concernés) ou avec moins de joueurs max

Car tous les tournois peuvent avoir tous la même durée qu'importe le mode, à prendre en compte aussi le temps alloué par joueur mais ce dernier importe moins si en face ça joue (et si t'as la patience de quelques heures) mais toujours bon de surveiller en cas d'un potentiel abandon.
FSKFSK

Post by FSKFSK »

Does it display your "current active tournaments" and "max tournaments" number on your profile somewhere?

If it's an elimination tournament (knockout, multiplayer elimination, or groups stage) and you've already been eliminated, that tournament should no longer count towards your limit. There are some tournaments that can last for months after you were eliminated.

Return to “Tournaments / Les tournois”