“World Tour” event

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Carolinemgm

Re: “World Tour” event

Post by Carolinemgm »

Yes I did that also
tommymillerjr

Post by tommymillerjr »

Same for me. I turned on bonus monsters but do not see the new monster. Could it be that you can only see the new monster if you do a game with no expansions cause I also had the wickedness tiles turned on in my game
thoun

Post by thoun »

tommymillerjr wrote: 01 July 2022, 21:29 Same for me. I turned on bonus monsters but do not see the new monster. Could it be that you can only see the new monster if you do a game with no expansions cause I also had the wickedness tiles turned on in my game
Yes wickedness limits to the 15 monster with a wickedness token. So with wickedness you won't see Lollybot, Rob,... And the world tour monsters
caiopsoares

Post by caiopsoares »

Boitatá?? :D
Carolinemgm

Post by Carolinemgm »

thoun wrote: 02 July 2022, 01:47
tommymillerjr wrote: 01 July 2022, 21:29 Same for me. I turned on bonus monsters but do not see the new monster. Could it be that you can only see the new monster if you do a game with no expansions cause I also had the wickedness tiles turned on in my game
Yes wickedness limits to the 15 monster with a wickedness token. So with wickedness you won't see Lollybot, Rob,... And the world tour monsters
Oh. Ok thanks for the explanation even it is a little bit dissapointing (I love wickedness :D )
thoun

Post by thoun »

The first message have been updated to show the new roadmap (World Tour isn't the end of surprises !)
voriki

Post by voriki »

Carolinemgm wrote: 02 July 2022, 06:08
thoun wrote: 02 July 2022, 01:47 Yes wickedness limits to the 15 monster with a wickedness token. So with wickedness you won't see Lollybot, Rob,... And the world tour monsters
Oh. Ok thanks for the explanation even it is a little bit dissapointing (I love wickedness :D )
It's certainly another fresh addition. I guess Thoun wants to keep everything 100% official - which I can only encourage - by remaining true to the source material and not adding custom tokens. Maybe someday IELLO will offer official PNP tokens for promo monsters.
thoun wrote: 04 July 2022, 12:03 (World Tour isn't the end of surprises !)
You're spoiling us too much. Don't stop, ofcourse.
thoun

Post by thoun »

voriki wrote: 04 July 2022, 15:45 You're spoiling us too much. Don't stop, ofcourse.
Well you have dates of next events... but that's all ;)

For Monsters wickedness tokens, it will require Iello to ask artists to make them for promo monsters. I don't think that's planned.
voriki

Post by voriki »

thoun wrote: 04 July 2022, 15:52 Well you have dates of next events... but that's all ;)
Looking forward for what you have planned for my Birthday. I knew you wouldn't forget about me :)

thoun

Post by thoun »

This week, we leave Mexico to welcome a new Monster from Chile!

Quetzalcóatl leaves the fight, Chupacabras enters it!

As you may have seen on the roadmap on the first page, this will continue this until august 25th 8-)
Next week, the World Tour continue with another Monster... from another continent!

Return to “King of Tokyo”