Now Unplayable On Tablets/Phones

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
dansimon44

Now Unplayable On Tablets/Phones

Post by dansimon44 »

The new implementation of the Special Achievements means that the conditions to achieve can no longer be read on the card (requires Mouse Over which AFAIK can’t be done on a tablet computer or phone.) Please revert.
kermitfrog

Re: Now Unplayable On Tablets/Phones

Post by kermitfrog »

Can you report a bug so it can be addressed by the developers?
dansimon44

Post by dansimon44 »

Thanks, there doesn’t appear to be a way to report a bug in the entire game (not by game number.)
Micah Stairs

Post by Micah Stairs »

You can use any of your Innovation table numbers for the purposes of the bug report. Just go to https://boardgamearena.com/bugs?game=1113, click "Create a new report", and enter the table number.

Thanks!
Micah Stairs

Post by Micah Stairs »

dansimon44 wrote: 15 July 2022, 05:30 The new implementation of the Special Achievements means that the conditions to achieve can no longer be read on the card (requires Mouse Over which AFAIK can’t be done on a tablet computer or phone.) Please revert.
Oh by the way, to get the tooltips to appear on tablets/phones, all you need to do is press and hold for a second. Let me know if that doesn't work for you!
Toolswiz

Post by Toolswiz »

Micah Stairs wrote: 29 July 2022, 02:18
dansimon44 wrote: 15 July 2022, 05:30 The new implementation of the Special Achievements means that the conditions to achieve can no longer be read on the card (requires Mouse Over which AFAIK can’t be done on a tablet computer or phone.) Please revert.
Oh by the way, to get the tooltips to appear on tablets/phones, all you need to do is press and hold for a second. Let me know if that doesn't work for you!
I can say: it doesn't work on an Ipad. My suggestion: Please turn the achievement cards over with the text visible for all. That would be great 👍
Micah Stairs

Post by Micah Stairs »

Toolswiz

Post by Toolswiz »

Is there any chance to fix this?
Micah Stairs

Post by Micah Stairs »

I do intend on fixing this at some point, yes! The more complaints I hear about it, the higher chance I'll prioritize it (so your comment increased that priority just now).

Return to “Innovation”