Cheaters

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
sepasch

Cheaters

Post by sepasch »

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
sepasch

Re: Cheaters

Post by sepasch »

This escaleted quickly: :D
We got a new #1 in Backgammon. And i cant see the not named player anymore in the ranking.
So far a fast and consequent reaction from BGA.
Cudabeast

Post by Cudabeast »

Yes, I had wondered about the super high winning percentage. Didn't think too look at games.
sepasch

Post by sepasch »

That was worth it. In 4-5 Games he uses the same trick. And was downgraded from BGA to ELO 100.
He is actually playing "normal". I hope, BGA will have a look at this player in the future.
euklid314

Post by euklid314 »

Nice find, sepasch. Thank you for noticing and reporting it and thanks to the BGA staff for reacting.
BackGa

Post by BackGa »

unfortunately it's happening again and BGA won't punish them stating they have already been punished for the same matter.

Basically it's like BGA accepting cheaters and mostly recurring cheaters are even sponsored! How ridiculous is that?
BackGa

Post by BackGa »

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
bckgmn

Post by bckgmn »

monthemeeple

Post by monthemeeple »

Because it's bga...see the feature requests section, a years old request with must be 1000 votes, perfectly valid points and suggestions of compromises. Completely ignored, the report says it hasn't even been looked at by the Devs. Fantastic games here and I'm happy bga exists ... But no interest in its users
bckgmn

Post by bckgmn »

monthemeeple wrote: 12 May 2023, 20:22 Because it's bga...see the feature requests section, a years old request with must be 1000 votes, perfectly valid points and suggestions of compromises. Completely ignored, the report says it hasn't even been looked at by the Devs. Fantastic games here and I'm happy bga exists ... But no interest in its users
Well, our actions caught attention and reaction!

BGA has penalized some involved accounts setting both Arena points and ELO to 0.

That's great news.

Return to “Backgammon”