CRUSADERS: Thy Will Be Done

Board Game Arena Official announcements
T72on1

Re: CRUSADERS: Thy Will Be Done

Post by T72on1 »

Ok, now it's clear to me :) . I based my reply on your post, but was influenced by someone else just claiming this game is bad taste, without explaining why that would be.

I agree that the sole fact of a game (of something else being sold, for that matter) being based on history is absolutely no guarantee it's not bad taste.
BaronFraser

Post by BaronFraser »

Een wrote: 16 August 2022, 07:36
BaronFraser wrote: 16 August 2022, 01:36
Een wrote: 15 August 2022, 14:43 Thanks for providing this extra informations Seth! I have updated the publisher details in the announcement.
Is it possible to get somebody to edit the Facebook post, too? That still cites the old publisher.
That's right. Done!
Thanks!
WillTheThrill

Post by WillTheThrill »

ziton wrote: 15 August 2022, 15:56 Ned looks pregnant :D
"Just tell them that God wants them to ignore everything in their bodies that God is making happen" - Ned Flanders
HawkFan

Post by HawkFan »

T72on1 wrote: 16 August 2022, 10:32 Ok, now it's clear to me :) . I based my reply on your post, but was influenced by someone else just claiming this game is bad taste, without explaining why that would be.

I agree that the sole fact of a game (of something else being sold, for that matter) being based on history is absolutely no guarantee it's not bad taste.
And my only point was that a game being made about the crusades is not necessarily poor taste. I thought that was clear but people often take an extreme in the analysis of a comment. I think that was pointed out in a reply that we should caution against being overly PC just for the sake of it.
JonnyGr

Post by JonnyGr »

sedjtroll wrote: 15 August 2022, 14:33 The new publisher for Crusaders is Renegade Game Studios, and they just debuted the Divine Influence expansion at GenCon!

Divine Influence is the long awaited expansion that was printed 3 years ago but had been sitting at the manufacturer ever since. I'm glad to see it out in the world finally! And it's included in this BGA implementation as well.

One more thing that's included here on BGA is a 5/6 player expansion that is not even printed yet, but is expected from Renegade maybe next year!

I hope everyone enjoys playing Crusaders!
Excited to try it Seth. Congratulations on getting a new publisher for this. All the best!
STEWART WATT

Post by STEWART WATT »

This is such an amazing game, love it!!! So excited that this is coming to BGA.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”