BGA Premium

General discussion on board games
ChewBerta1297

BGA Premium

Post by ChewBerta1297 »

Buongiorno, vorrei sapere una info. Se io acquisto l'abbonamento premium, posso invitare miei amici a giocare o devono fare il premium anche loro? Grazie
voriki

Re: BGA Premium

Post by voriki »

This is not really the correct place to post in the forum, this is a general question about the site, not about boardgames.

Yes, you can invite Standard Account members to any table as a Premium Table.
For the games requiring a Premium Menber to open up a table, only 1 person needs to be Premium.
jesslc

Post by jesslc »

Yes - if you have premium you can invite your friends to any game. A premium account is only needed when creating a table for a premium game. Once a table has been made by a premium member, standard accounts can join it or be invited to it.
Cloisterking

Post by Cloisterking »

If I become a Premium (paying member), will I be able to set up a Backgammon game and invite a friend who is a non-paying member to play me?
thoun

Post by thoun »

Cloisterking wrote: 30 November 2022, 16:59 If I become a Premium (paying member), will I be able to set up a Backgammon game and invite a friend who is a non-paying member to play me?
Yes, for any game, if there is at least 1 premium player in the table, everything is possible :)
cigma

Post by cigma »

Cloisterking wrote: 30 November 2022, 16:59 If I become a Premium (paying member), will I be able to set up a Backgammon game and invite a friend who is a non-paying member to play me?
Backgammon is not a premium game, so everyone can set up a table.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “Discuss about board games”