Overheating my iPhone

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
BrunoJoani

Overheating my iPhone

Post by BrunoJoani »

Hi!
I’ve learned how to play Gaia, and play some games here in BGA. All games, I play on my iPhone, and never had problems.
However, everytime I play Gaia, my iPhone overheat SO MUCH. The battery drains so fast, even with the recharger plugged.

Someone have this problem? If yes, any solution?

As an additional information, I play a lot of games on Bga and never had this problem. I always play on Chrome. I though that was a battery problem, but I play heavy games on my iPhone, like “Wild Rift”, for example, and it does not happen too.
MnoW

Re: Overheating my iPhone

Post by MnoW »

Same situation, same overheating problem, no solution.
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

Have you tried changing the options to turn off the graphical improvements? Might help.
BrunoJoani

Post by BrunoJoani »

I turned off the graphics improvements and it works perfectly. There are two improvements: Border and “degrade”. Turn off both. Your phone will stop the overheating.

Thank you! :D
Mogri

Post by Mogri »

iPhone is really, really bad at rendering drop shadows. A game I developed before realizing this actually crashed the browser.

You're probably fine just turning off borders.
heroofevil

Post by heroofevil »

I don't see any "borders" option, is it the "structure outline"? I am having same overheating problem but on my macbook.
Mogri

Post by Mogri »

Yes, that's correct.

Return to “Gaia Project”