Fencing issue

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
tinpan70

Fencing issue

Post by tinpan70 »

Hi. I'm quite new and got kicked out of agricola last night. I assume it was for taking too long as I couldn't get build fences to work!! I'm pretty good at agricola as wed play it often so totally understood what I was trying to do,but clicking on the field or fencing was not doing anything at all.i wasmessaging the guys I was playing with asking if they could advise but they just kicked me without trying to help. Really disappointed. I'm using a Samsung tablet so anyone got any asvise or experienced same issue?
robinzig

Re: Fencing issue

Post by robinzig »

You click literally where you would put the fence - between the two field tiles. The fence appears in your color when you have done this. I guess on a mobile or tablet you might have to zoom in to be able to get the right spot. (I play from mobile often enough I assume I've managed to build fences while doing this, although I don't remember specifically now.)
tinpan70

Post by tinpan70 »

Oh right . I went back over tutorial to see and it auto does it for you rather than tell you to do that. Thanks heaps for that tip. It was a real time game so I had 2 minutes to panic and they simply kicked me out on zero so that really sucked and my rep took a hammering. Thanks again.
playerpat

Post by playerpat »

Same thing happened to me on my iPad
silentcj

Post by silentcj »

tinpan70 wrote: 16 September 2022, 23:57 Oh right . I went back over tutorial to see and it auto does it for you rather than tell you to do that
Unfortunately, fencing was the one thing that didn't really work very well in the tutorial builder.

So it places them for you and gives a written explantion, otherwise the player would have to put down 10 fences in the exact right order to proceed, which would would lead to too much delay/confusion! :(

Return to “Agricola”