7 wonders architect

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Hendal

7 wonders architect

Post by Hendal »

Hey All,

Loving the game, learned it here, have played 7 wonders so it was easy.

OK, when you have the center board pop to choose what different resources to use ( when you have a choice of different things ) -- the board is not movable, and you can not see your resources? It would never be like that in a real game ( you can always see what resources you have - but not in your version). SO PLEASE - make it in a corner, or make it movable. I lost a game because I could not remember what I had,
2nd - you need to fix it, because you can not see the resources on the cards that are laying down ( this is crazy, in a game in person are there big black pieces of paper that get thrown over the cards so you can not see them - of course not ( so you have the game different then the original because one pop up box is not movable.

Please fix this , thanks

Hendal

OK lets keep going.

the scoring for same game, does not let you know how it is a actually scored for blue cards.
I would like to know how many cat cards I have at the end of the game, Or my opponent, how many cats did he collect.

again thanks
robinzig

Re: 7 wonders architect

Post by robinzig »

Please report bugs at the dedicated page for doing it: https://boardgamearena.com/bugs?game=1520

There is no guarantee the developer(s) of the game will even see your message here.

Return to “Suggestions”