TICKET TO RIDE: Time to CHOO-CHOOSE your loco-motives!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Kattanne

Re: TICKET TO RIDE: Time to CHOO-CHOOSE your loco-motives!

Post by Kattanne »

I can't wait to try it, I love ticket to ride <3 Thank you for developing it :)
stellalevigata

Post by stellalevigata »

Thank you!!! finally <3
seymour_krelborn

Post by seymour_krelborn »

This is an exciting addition, but I'm a bit dissappointed that the 1910 cards aren't included with the release. Hard to go back to playing vanilla TtR with only the original 30 routes knowing that Mega Game and Big Cities versions exist. I'm excited that they'll likely expand on this. Great addition to the BGA library of games.
kwuerck

Post by kwuerck »

:D Exciting news!
Yoka71

Post by Yoka71 »

Yeeej, finally. Very nice to have TTR online. Even if it is the least interesting version of the game. Good to know that other versions will follow. TTR is my favorite game.
sirgoldwyn

Post by sirgoldwyn »

I'm a big fan of TTR. Have many of the variations in physical form and really looking forward to them digitally. Especially Rails & Sails and some of the shorter ones like Japan, New York and London. However, there has been a digital version for years including cross platform real time and asynchronous multiplayer, developed for Days of Wonder. It is on Steam as well as mobile on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. And it has many of the map expansions (including Europe and France, although not Rails & Sails yet). Has a healthy online player base (as does Carcassonne and Charterstone). So while this implementation on BGA is good for having games all under one roof, until it gets variations that the existing app doesn't, I will keep playing that. Please do Rails & Sails as a variation!
Shobu

Post by Shobu »

The blue/purple trains look exactly similar to me, are other colorblind players experiencing it?
thoun

Post by thoun »

Shobu wrote: 05 October 2022, 08:02 The blue/purple trains look exactly similar to me, are other colorblind players experiencing it?
Did you try the Color-blind preference? (top right menu while in game)
Shobu

Post by Shobu »

thoun wrote: 05 October 2022, 08:21
Shobu wrote: 05 October 2022, 08:02 The blue/purple trains look exactly similar to me, are other colorblind players experiencing it?
Did you try the Color-blind preference? (top right menu while in game)
thanks, i've missed that option, and it works great.
What i don't get is that the physical component blue/purple looks pretty distinct (judging from BGG photos), are the implemented colors exactly the same?
thoun

Post by thoun »

I use colors from the steam/mobile app, and they use different colors then physical version. Probably to make them more visible on the board, as it's in 2D.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”