Add a toggle check box to custom CSS preferences

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
MrBeardy

Add a toggle check box to custom CSS preferences

Post by MrBeardy »

Please could BGA add a check box in the custom CSS user preferences to choose whether to use or ignore the CSS script?

I mainly use the CSS dark mode (in the absence of an official bga dark mode, despite it being the third most voted for item in the bug report area). The CSS dark mode isn't perfect however and there are a few games where I need to remove it in order to play. It would be really helpful if I could do this with a check box (simple toggle) than having to delete the script and reapply it later. I find it's impossible to do this on a mobile where the clipboard is too small to copy paste the full script back again.

Alternatively could BGA please please implement the much voted for request for a native dark mode.
Handsoflight

Re: Add a toggle check box to custom CSS preferences

Post by Handsoflight »

He's totally right. Dark mode custom css makes some games unplayable and we are removing the code in order to play the regarding game. There can be a button to ignore the css code or a native dark mode can be made offically.
MrBeardy

Post by MrBeardy »

thanks. Someone asked it in the online reddit Q&A the other week and they brushed it off. Not ideal but doesn't sound like they are too bothered about it at the moment. Weird really as a checkbox would seem like an easy thing to add, but what do I know?
Fletcheese

Post by Fletcheese »

100% support. On the same topic, it would also be great if custom CSS did not make bug reports totally inaccessible. I have no issue with adding a few additional rules to my custom CSS to make a new game I started playing look better, but the only way to view bug reports is to remove it all together. A disabled checkbox would at least be a low effort workaround.

Return to “Suggestions”