ROLL'n BUMP: Bumpy rooooollls, take me hooooome

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

ROLL'n BUMP: Bumpy rooooollls, take me hooooome

Post by DrClick »

Roll'n Bump is a dice-rolling game of set collection that is fun for young and old.

Players take turns rolling their dice to try to match hands shown on the nine available cards on the table. Players can place their dice on matching cards in the hopes of claiming them.

Watch out- if someone beats your roll, they will bump your dice off and have the chance to claim the card for themselves!

At the end of the game players score points as well as extra points for collecting cards in each of the four suit colors.

The game is just being released and you can check it by following this link:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=rollandbump

There is, of course, a nice tutorial for you to learn it in no-time! Click here

We would like to thank the whole team behind this game, like the game designer Louis-Nicolas Dozois, the BOOM publishing team and of course, the unmissable wonderful work of the developer, Moof, who did an excellent job.

That's it for today.
We will be at the Essen fair for the next 4 days, so don't hesitate to bump into our team to grab your special trophy.
See you next week for another release!
Until then, take care and play fair.
Bucco

Re: ROLL'n BUMP: Bumpy rooooollls, take me hooooome

Post by Bucco »

How can we recognize you in Essen?
kevin vds

Post by kevin vds »

Best game i found so far on BGA :D
Now waiting 6 months till they release it in real in France, Belgium not :( , i want it! :lol:
miklomike

Post by miklomike »

How come you guys would release a game from beta with no rules summary? Often on mobile having to download and navigate a pdf for rules is annoying, because of that I skip trying any new games I come across that do not have a rules summary.

Slightly related, when will you return the ability to watch the sample game replay in full screen instead of the tiny box it is has been moved to with the last redesign. Looking forward to it.
Endbringer

Post by Endbringer »

It seems like the tutorial is broken. When it asks you to place the 5s and 6 on the board, then hit finish and confirm, the confirm button throws an error.
Louard

Post by Louard »

I hope folks enjoy the game! Moof did a fantastic job on the conversion!
worto03

Post by worto03 »

Anyone know if there's a mailing list I can get on for when the reprint happens, a physical copy of this would go down well with the family.

Is it being released retail in the UK?

Cheers.
OutOfHabit

Post by OutOfHabit »

Endbringer wrote: 05 October 2022, 18:39 It seems like the tutorial is broken. When it asks you to place the 5s and 6 on the board, then hit finish and confirm, the confirm button throws an error.
I had to do them in a specific order

And i totally agree with another poster: missing rules is something that should never happen. It is bad enough that the rules in that section are often incomplete, but to have them moving entirely is not cool.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

miklomike wrote: 05 October 2022, 17:08 How come you guys would release a game from beta with no rules summary? Often on mobile having to download and navigate a pdf for rules is annoying, because of that I skip trying any new games I come across that do not have a rules summary.

Slightly related, when will you return the ability to watch the sample game replay in full screen instead of the tiny box it is has been moved to with the last redesign. Looking forward to it.
Rule summaries are made by community, feel free to edit the page yourself to add the summary of this game.
UltraDoug

Post by UltraDoug »

The tutorial needs a bit of work, because it's possible at this point to unknowingly perform actions which are outside the scope of the tutorial and then be unable to progress because the game state isn't correct and the game currently lacks an Undo function. I restarted the tutorial four times before finally being too frustrated to continue.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”