Minor suggestions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
WolfboyNick

Minor suggestions

Post by WolfboyNick »

First… this is absolutely great so far!

That said, as someone new to the game… if there were a way to slow down the processing of events, or to highlight it a bit more, I think that would be very helpful in understanding how the game works. It goes by so fast that I didn’t quite get what was happening in the first game.

Second thought would be to delineate the cards a bit more in the hand. I know you can turn the display on and off, but perhaps a background color or something for each type would be good?

Lastly, I think there needs to be a better way of seeing all the tiles in the service reserve….or at least an expand button over the service area as well. Very easy for new players to think they can only buy the top one.

Thanks for the amazing work.
Sigzy

Re: Minor suggestions

Post by Sigzy »

I definitely have to agree that the outcome of your turn really races past and unless you're reading the event log, you have no idea what really just happened at the end of your turn. Probably just needs some better animations or something to show cards coming from their respective deck into your hand, or the reputation marker moving animatedly, and coins moving into your purse.

Return to “Obsession”