Forced card swap?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
AliLouM

Forced card swap?

Post by AliLouM »

As I understand it when you can't play a card from your hand you are forced to replenish your hand, which is something you are aiming to do so that you can get the 'right' cards to win.
I've found that even when playing a card results in a single square place, that a card would not fit into the game is forcing me to play and then make the game unwinnable rather than replenish.
Am I missing something? Is this a bug or just part of the game? I couldn't see any possible move that didn't result in a single square gap.

Thanks for taking the time to read and for any insight you might be able to offer
nccc

Re: Forced card swap?

Post by nccc »

its the rule, so u should try to avoid making urself in a siutuation like that.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

Yes, with a 1x1 empty space you cannot win, but there's nothing stop you from playing on - if you want. You could have a 1x1 gap and still be able to play elsewhere.

You can use the concede button.
AliLouM

Post by AliLouM »

Thank you both for the clarification. I understand now. You should try to force a gap that will fit a card and will limit which cards can be played but a half card space is not the same as being unable to play a card.

Return to “Bandido”